1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about article submissions

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Sky9, Jun 20, 2011.

I was curious, seeing how I'm going to start developing backlinks through article submissions, will it hurt or improve my search engine rankings if I input the same article on multiple article submission sites with high PR?

If not, how would you decide how to disperse your articles between the different submission sites? Do you just stick with the highest PR one? Thanks for any help with this question.

Sky9, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  2. jkhurramov

jkhurramov Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing is still #1 free method to get backlinks to your site. And you can submit one article to different article directories.

jkhurramov, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  3. Brian F Adams

Brian F Adams Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem with duplicate content unless the article is also on your website. Dont do that!! Spin it at least!

Brian F Adams, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  4. Sky9

Sky9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice! Out of curiosity, what do you exactly mean by spin it. Change it around at least? Just double checking, still a little new to this field.

Thank you.

Sky9, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  5. yasmine.yuan

yasmine.yuan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks, i will try to use it either!

yasmine.yuan, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  6. Jeff Collision

Jeff Collision Peon

Best Answers:
    After the Google panda update submitting the same article in different site definitely not helps to improves your ranking. Its better to write high quality unique article and submit in a high quality site. This helps to bring you quality backlinks and improves your ranking.

Jeff Collision, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  7. techendeavour

techendeavour Peon

Best Answers:
    Article submissions helps you in ranking better when compared to other submissions.

techendeavour, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  8. sinha.sidhi

sinha.sidhi Peon

Best Answers:
    hello
    Article always write according to the your website keyword . So,It is necessary for improving your website on the search engine.Yes you can put same article on the multiple article websites.

sinha.sidhi, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  9. cute-sherry

cute-sherry Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, why not the article submission helps you to improve your website. You must always choose to write quality articles for in to different directories having good ranks. This will increases back links for your sites.

cute-sherry, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  10. Adeel4stars

Adeel4stars Peon

Best Answers:
    Always be real as far as i learn not try to be over smart by submiting article on different website those are not similar to your content, for better ranking and better link building search in google for your relevant sites and try to build links thr..... Article Submission Website You Will get Forums based or Some other website that allow you to submit article....that can be PR 3 or 4, but these will work Fine....Best of Luck...

Adeel4stars, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  11. b10

b10 Peon

Best Answers:
    1 article for 1 submission for 1 site is the best way to get proper bk

b10, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  12. sweeetsnake

sweeetsnake Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's better to spend some time and spin the article. Unique content is unique content.

sweeetsnake, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  13. knowing25

knowing25 Member

Best Answers:
    It would be much better if you can use link wheel method in your article submission.

knowing25, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  14. socialmediamarketing01

socialmediamarketing01 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can submit one article in different article directories but don't spin it. Article spinning is a black Hat seo method.

socialmediamarketing01, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  15. Sky9

Sky9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately I'm not sure what the difference is between "Black" and "White" hat SEO methods. Could someone please further elaborate?

Thank you

Sky9, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  16. webadvertisingexpert

webadvertisingexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I seems submitting the same article into the bulk article directories is not idefinitely mproves your ranking. What you can do is that at least spinning the one article into 3-4 articles those 4 articles and then rewrite them title should be unique and those 4 articles submit into the top aricle sites like Ezines, Articledasboard, GoArticles etc. And among from them one of the article you can submit in different article sites but before submitting please checking the C class Ip of the Article sites.

Dont be submit one article into the same c class IP article sites. Another thing you can do is exchange article with the other webmaster's sites, that is very good for good quality links built.

webadvertisingexpert, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  17. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Never submit the same article to Multi article directory. Either stick on few high pr directory ( ensure you re-write the article before submit) or spin them in high uniqueness before submit to Multi article directory

lifeplayer, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  18. lukejohn

lukejohn Peon

Best Answers:
    I think submitting same article on multiple sites is not a good practice but on the same hand it cant hurt your ranking.Try to spin the article or its always better to post unique articles to only selected quality directories.

lukejohn, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  19. Sky9

Sky9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Appreciate the advice. I think I'll stay away from submitting the same content articles on different submission sites unless the articles themselves are unique per site.

Appreciate all the information.

Sky9, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  20. MIRENGE

MIRENGE Peon

Best Answers:
    Article submission is very effect try it ,it will improve your ranking all what you need to do is to link your articles back to the home page and you will be good to go.

MIRENGE, Jun 24, 2011 IP