1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For Dating Affiliates - New Product!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by AffilateRook1, Jun 12, 2011.

Hello DP. It's been awhile since I have been posting here but I am very excited to make my way back into the community here. After the launch of my first dating product over three years ago, it's finally time to announce my second.

Homepage: http://RelationshipsLongDistance.com
    Affiliate Page: http://RelationshipsLongDistance.com/affiliates
    (edit: the affiliate page is still being worked on - 5 banners - list of keywords - and an article has been added.. much more to come!)

[​IMG]

Allow me to present Insight to a Successful Long Distance Relationship

With roughly 3+ million Americans currently in a long distance relationship, there is certainly a demand for a support system. My product is a comprehensive guide + email support. Unlike most resources online that only offers a few pages of advice - my product helps these couples manage their long distance relationship by offering a professionally written ebook + constant support from the very author. Long distance relationship help can be extremely profitable when you actually provide customers the proper support system - which is what I have done.

I will be updating both the page and affiliate page in order to make sure your traffic converts as best as possible. This is the same author of my first ebook "Escape The Friend Zone" which has been doing well since launch in 2009.

Pros: Low competition, high demand, active email support, 75% commission, fair pricing

I'm not just looking for affiliates, but individuals I can work with and achieve success. I WANT TO HELP YOU!. I have been an affiliate for over 3 years and a vendor for over 3 years. If you need help, ask! This is what I am here for.. and I look forward to speaking with some of you.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
    AffilateRook1, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  2. anwaraa

anwaraa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is an ultra-specific niche and will take a lot of hard work to promote. Otherwise good luck to your product.

anwaraa, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  3. Cynic

Cynic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Long distance Relationships suck. People ened up cheating just to get a fix anyway

Cynic, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  4. AffilateRook1

AffilateRook1 Peon

Best Answers:
    This can be true. When you break down any niche the market becomes a lot more specific and it may be hard to promote. However, when you give someone a quality product where there is not many other resources, they tend to be profitable. I have done this already with another specific product in the dating field and have done very well. Although it may be hard, the reward will definitely be worthwhile.

Cynic - long distance relationships can suck! They are hard to manage and people often lose their partners to many things, cheating included. The point of the ebook is to make sure your relationship stays happy and both individuals in the relationship remain together.

AffilateRook1, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  5. Cynic

Cynic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Would probably work with the military crowd.

Cynic, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  6. AffilateRook1

AffilateRook1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. People who are in the military find this especially helpful. It also helps those who travel on work, people who have to move, people who leave for college, etc. There are plenty of reasons why people need this help.

AffilateRook1, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  7. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    What's your first product?

g36, Jun 24, 2011 IP