1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Network With Craigslist Friendly Offers

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by amcfad2, Jun 15, 2011.

amcfad2, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  2. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Any details about your network? Payment options and terms? Where are you located, etc?

mtmjohn, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  3. amcfad2

amcfad2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes.

Net 30 on first month, net 15 after traffic is verified. Check, paypal, and direct deposit payment options. Special arrangements can be made as well. We are located in the US in Illiinois.

amcfad2, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  4. WeTrackMedia

WeTrackMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to put this so blunt but, where is ALL the details? What campaigns do you do well in? How long have you been in the industry? Whats your name? Why haven't you got a main site. You cant just post saying "Check us out: http://cpasaw.com/" That makes no sense in a business sense, really.

WeTrackMedia, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  5. JoefromPhilly

JoefromPhilly Peon

Best Answers:
    Um, yeah, the site is pretty dumb, as you can't see anything other than a login or register screen. Who is the genius behind this? I can imagine that your site has a tremendous bounce rate.

JoefromPhilly, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  6. adninja

adninja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @WeTrackMedia,

No, you're right for being blunt. I guess he thought it would be a easy way to make money and get publishers to do all the dirty work.

@CPASaw,

Without the main website with payment details, features, types of offers and etc. Not very professional. If you needed a website made, I could have designed one for you.

Not trying to down your website, but make a new thread saying its the official thread and make sure you have a website first. I will personally help you with it. Start the thread off with your name, your background and what your network offer. Thats it. It will make new customers see that you're legit and not a scam, because thats how people would see it.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
    adninja, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  7. effiehicksz

effiehicksz Peon

Best Answers:
    THere is no real number to call this guy at, no real name and address, how the hell am I supposed to get ahold of you just on skype?
    well cpasaw.com I do not use skype I need to call you on the phone you have no real contact info.

You let everyone else do all the craigslist posting and risk being caught and thrown in jail while you collect the money from their scams,

what kind of business is this www.cpasaw.com scam

effiehicksz, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  8. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    What's your minimum payment? And do you pay via wire transfer to EU affiliates with no charges?

golfpro1, Jul 3, 2011 IP