1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Services | Sit Back Relax & Watch Your Website or Blog Grow Special Offer Inside!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Lee12, Jun 9, 2011.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:

If You are looking for a SEO Company that will work to get you higher Google Rankings and Higher Earnings YOU have landed on the right page!

However, if you are looking for quick non quality spammy comment backlinks that are created with spammy softwares such as xRumer or Scrapebox then you are not at the right place.

We all know how important "Quality Backlinks" are and I am not going to waste your time spelling out what they will do for you in a million words.

The bottom line is "Quality Backlinks" will increase your web presence by raising your keyword rankings in Google thus leaving you the opportunity to make more $$$$ and I think the bottom line is what matters to you and me!

Truth Is:
    If your current SEO Company is not working to make you more money they are not doing their job, Period!

[​IMG]
    Total Web Creation prides itself on getting YOU the Best Possible Rankings in the shortest time frame possible that will stick the longest.
    [​IMG]

USE Coupon Code DPFORUM to get $20 OFF

Yes, SEO is not something you can do once and forget it.
    You do have to maintain the new positions to make the best of it but, if you are sitting nicely at the top of the search engines and you are offering exactly what your visitors are looking for
    then you should not have any problems paying a small fee for monthly maintenance!

Our SEO Service Includes Some of The Following:

Article Creation and Submissions
    Rss Feed Creation and Submissions
    Press Release Creation and Submissions
    and Much More...

Each Client Will Receive a Login to Our Clients Area to Keep Up With Campaigns
    YOU have complete control of your Projects and Campaigns!
    YOU can change your url and keywords instantly from the client area!
    Instant Rankings Update Inside Your Client Area to Track Ranking Progress!
    Keep Up With Campaign Start and End Dates
    Keep Up With Campaign Start Rankings and Progress Made
    Keep Up With Campaign Backlinks
    Download Many of Your URL's to Your Backlinks
    Download Screenshots of Rankings and Progress
    and Much More...

Our service does include other things as well but due to the nature of our business all techniques will not be revealed to you or anyone else.
    We surely hope you can understand and respect that, after all the bottom line is the results, right?
    Absolutely No xRumer or Scrapebox Spamming Comments!

Results YOU Will Certainly Get!

[​IMG]

Click the banner to get in at ONLY $79

If I Order This Service For Only One Month Can I Expect Page 1 Results Within 30 Days?

It's certainly possible as we have many clients who get page 1 Google results within a couple weeks.

Sometimes it takes 30 or even 60 days to land on the front page of Google depending on many different things such as:

Keywords You Are Targeting
    Website Age and Authority
    Have You Recently Been SandBoxed or Delisted in Google?
    Is the Site Damaged from Using xRumer, Scrapebox or some other Spammy Methods
    Many other things as well...

So there is many factors that play a very important role in just how long it takes to see the results you are after but do keep in mind we will be diligently working on your project to get you the best results possible.

We are a SEO Company offering you a steady growth and not a fly by night first page of Google promising machine.

You will continue to have steady growth for months to come even if you decide to stay only one month as Google continues to find more backlinks to your website.

YOU have complete control of your Projects and Campaigns!
    YOU can change your url and keywords instantly from the client area!

You can purchase 1 month only or proceed to another month the choice will be yours.
    I am confident that you will be more than satisfied with this service after 30 days at such a low price you will likely continue.

NOTE** What We Need From You After Payment:

YourWebsiteUrl.com

Keyword 1
    Keyword 2
    Keyword 3

Include Your transaction ID # from PayPal

Please include an email address we can contact you at easily as you will get an email from us within the first 24 hours.

We will be closing the $79 Special Offer soon so get in while you still can!

[​IMG]

We are now offering Quotes For Google Front Page as well.
    Click Here

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
    Lee12, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  2. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Any sample work or site you ranked?

abhijit, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  3. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi williamkarter,

Until now our services have only been used for clients so I am reluctant to show any of our clients urls but I have sent you a couple sites we own via private message as examples.

Anyone else would like to see those just shoot me a private message and I will get those over to you..

Thanks

Lee12, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  4. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I have had a request to provide a smaller package for testing purposes.

This offer is Good for the first 10 people (1 spot is filled and 9 spots remain at $79)
    1 Month $79

Please realize that we can't offer a 15 day service with the $99 price cut in half as SEO takes time and we want you to see great results and you will but we definitely prefer 30 days minimum to get you the best possible outcome/results for your money. Also realize what you are paying for here is worth a minimum of $199 and up to $399 a month and your getting it for a measly $99.

You will see results in 30 days or less .. maybe not 1st position and maybe you will but regardless of position you will see great results and if you continue our service you will see the front page of Google because hard work and dedication pays off and that's exactly what we do for you hard work and dedication.

Thanks

Lee12, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  5. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And where do i gonna get full info about this offer?

SSC, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  6. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    The much much more is all the small tedious stuff that is involved such as research, website evaluation, reports and much more ..
    I see you offer link building services and other SEO methods yourself so you know first hand that there is a lot of work involved in SEO.

We have had clients asking to buy our SEO methods so all methods will not be exposed to the public but rest assured all methods are 100% whitehat and the methods we use will get results.

Thanks

Lee12, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  7. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Just to update everyone...

fujipadam Your campaign has started
    geester1 Your campaign has started
    You will both be updated via the email you supplied me from now going forward.

We still have 3 positions available at $59 for anyone interested. After that price is $79 no exceptions!

I want to touch on something I have had a lot of questions about. People are private messaging asking of earnings will increase from this.

#1 Building popularity for a website is obviously making it more famous or in your and mine eyes making it rank better. That in turn means more visitors which in turn means more money IF you are offering what the visitor is looking for.

#2 This SEo is not limited to any certain websites such as blogs, php or html .. we provide SEO for ALL websites.

#3 This method of SEO works extremely well with adsense, amazon, ebay affiliates and others such as CJ and Clickbank. We have done SEO on hundreds of blogs that are Adsense and Amazon affiliates and earnings were doubled if not tripled the first and/or second month.

#4 This is not a guarantee that you will earn more money as we are offering SEO not paying customers but if you have what the visitors are looking for then more earnings are likely to follow.

Again .. YES, This does work and I am confident you will continue after 1 month of service.

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
    Lee12, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  8. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Thanks for payment tigergb Your SEO will start today June 16 and future updates will be provided via email.

We still have 2 positions available at $59 for anyone interested.

I have had people contacting me asking if we could take a single keyword and a single url for a cheaper price so they could test our service out and see if that keyword moves up any before buying.

OK, I am a generous person who is willing to work with some of you but keep in mind I will not offer the moon for $40.
    I am going to accept 10 people with a single keyword and a single URL to that keyword for $40

The terms will be the same .. work will run for 30 days and then if you decide to continue price will be $79 a month, 3 keywords, 3 urls from same domain.

Thanks

Lee12, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  9. fujipadam

fujipadam Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I bought this package for 2 days back. SEO takes a while to work so I cannot provide feedback on the SERPS yet but I can tell you about my experience dealing with the seller.

The seller has been very easy to work with and has been good at communicating. He sent me a list of links he has built so far and the keywords he is targeting. So thumbs up for being easy to deal with and for keeping the channels of communication open. Based on that I would recommend his service

I will update this thread as see the results of link building

Thanks,
    fuji

fujipadam, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  10. tigergb

tigergb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I bought this service and the provider is very easy to communicate, I can even change keywords as I wish.
    So far the provider has created lots of links including article submission, forum profile, social bookmarking, etc. I am not sure how it will help my site ranked high as it is still to early to say, will report again later.

tigergb, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  11. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    A nice update to our service is being launched..

We have had a number of clients who recommended us to setup a Client Area Login so they could see all of there files and SEO Updates in one single place instead of getting all the excel sheets sent via email each month.

Ok we have done it! Here is a screenshot of the new Clients Area where you can login at anytime and see new SEO updates we have performed on your project.

Another step forward to satisfy our customers with timely reports!

[​IMG]

If you have purchased SEO within the last 2 weeks or so and haven't received your login from us yet .. it will be arriving in your email soon. We are working on moving your accounts over to this system.

Note: The $59 offer will be taken down within 48 hours and regular pricing of $79 will return.

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
    Lee12, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  12. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Thanks coronaer for your payment we have sent you your SEO Client Area login details and will update that area for you many times throughout the month.

The $59 Special Price is now long gone folks.. Many thanks to all of you DP members who joined for our review price.

Pricing will resume at Only $79 for all others interested which is still a no brainer steal of a deal.

Anyone who has signed up and hasn't received there client area login yet please do let us know as we are fully changed over to the new client reporting system.

Thanks

Lee12, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  13. iBoot

iBoot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am using this service for my new site( 0 indexed pages when i purchased this service), and in only 15 days my 2 keywords in top 5, well i am very much impressed with this great work. i think OP need to increase price because as per it's quality price is nothing at all.
    Well in few days i am going to order 1 more service for my new site, also i will update this third after their 2nd update.

iBoot, Jul 6, 2011 IP
  14. TallCoolOne

TallCoolOne Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For all the fence-sitters out there, do yourself a favor and sign up for this awesome service. I just purchased my third package today. I am so pleased with the results of the first two sites that I had to get another one. The keywords for my sites have shot up in the rankings in just a couple short weeks. I highly recommend this SEO work as it is the best I have seen yet.

TallCoolOne, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  15. tigergb

tigergb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    i bought his service 3 weeks ago, one of my keywords increased from position 56 to 14, the other one from second page to first page, i am pleased, will continue this service.

tigergb, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  16. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review - I was skeptical at first however I am glad I used this service as one page was not listed on google but this guys work got it up there and in a month it moved from 200th position to 54. I certainly will be using this service in the future.

geester1, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  17. blinkhme

blinkhme Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Lee, any chance you can extend your $59 offer >_>

blinkhme, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  18. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi blinkhme

The best price we have at the moment is the $69 offer .. you are getting $199 plus in SEO work for that low price.
    The $69 offer will be ending soon as well.

Thanks

Lee12, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  19. MikeBuyco

MikeBuyco Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Lee.

Are you still offering the $40 package with 1 keyword only? I found this thread a bit late.

MikeBuyco, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  20. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi Mike

The best offer we have at the moment is the $69 for 1 url and 3 keywords. Link for payment and setup is on the main sale thread.

Thanks
    TWC

Lee12, Jul 20, 2011 IP