1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with auto blogging

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by lilc800, Jun 15, 2011.

Hey guys,

I am trying to start an autoblog on this site http://teencircuit.com
    I want it to Autoblog about the lastest news for teen and stuff like that

I already have the autoblogging plugin and it it wants me to use RSS feeds but My question is how do I get this and are people ok with me autoblogging their stuff?

Btw I am using autoblogged plugin on wordpress

Thanks for the help :)

lilc800, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  2. FitnessNut

FitnessNut Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey lilc800,

I believe what you need to do is go to google and search for RSS+Your niche. This will bring up websites in your niche that distribute an RSS feed.

Find a site that delivers good content through their feeds and copy the RSS Code they give you if you click on the icon.

Take this code and insert it into your plugin where it asks for rss or feed

If that doesn't work let me know!

-FitnessNut

FitnessNut, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  3. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fitness Nut is correct. There are plenty of results from Google when you search for say, teenagers RSS or RSS teenagers. You can then place the RSS feed on your website for it to publish new content from the feeds. As for whether this is ok with the owners/authors of the blog, you can very well ask them. But the thing with auto-blogging is it puts your website at risk by having duplicate content.

My two cents. Have a good day!

affilorama, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  4. seowonder

seowonder Peon

Best Answers:
    it duplicate content,you must permissions to webmaster and give feedback for him

seowonder, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  5. adbox

adbox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    From my experience working with professional news curation sites, best practice is to turn full content into partial content and credit the sources. I would not make a professional site (That expects a lot of traffic) in any other way. It seems to be the friendliest, nonoffensive form of re-syndication practice today.

Also, adding commentary to the automation snippits is a good model for news curation sites.

adbox, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  6. nikjones3

nikjones3 Peon

Best Answers:
    A really good place for getting rss feed is yahoo pipes, you can customize a pipe to output a feed of the exact content you want. It has a bit of a learning curve but its worth it to learn.
    As for people caring if you publish their stuff.. Just get content from article directories.

nikjones3, Jun 21, 2011 IP