1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need forum posters

Discussion in 'Services' started by izlik, Jun 15, 2011.

Hello

Im in need of forum posters for my new forum over at http://bit.ly/k6zNii do not look away now since it is a swedish forum as i allow you use google translate IF you are fluent in english, any errors the translator do i will fix by hand. you get 0.10$ per post and payments go trough paypal. My Itrader should show that i will pay you, please register a username on the forum and PM me your username, once the PM is sent you can start posting. the minimum payout is 5$ and the maximum for each payout is 10$ each time(you can post more once paid) so i can controll it. ALL posts must have good content, IE posts like "nice stuff" and "i agree with ouy =)" do NOT count.

If there is any questions pleas send me a PM

izlik, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  2. rahulislam

rahulislam Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am Interested

rahulislam, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  3. 2mashaa

2mashaa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested.

2mashaa, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  4. AyaEve

AyaEve Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As I can see the forum is new but I can help you out on having lots of post coming on your forum.
    I will charge 20 cents per post plus good tips can get your forum active and gain a lot of post in just a month. PM me if you are interested.

AyaEve, Jun 15, 2011 IP