1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I don't get no more than 100 visitors on my blog

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by InternetMovieRadar, Jun 14, 2011.

Hi , my blogspot has been running for like 4 months? i try update it everyday with new releases etc but the only visitors i am getting it the people from my facebook fan page besides that no one else comes.
    I cant put the url here so pm me but is there any thing that can be done to increase my 'seo' if thats what its called ?
    Any reliable cheap services out there which can help bring me like 1000 + visitors in?
    or is there something from the puzzle that i am missing.

InternetMovieRadar, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  2. mijagi

mijagi Peon

Best Answers:
    Updating your blog everyday is definitely good for traffic. Try building backlinks to your webpages as well to increase search engine positions for your targeted keywords and thus get more traffic to your site. Good luck! : )

mijagi, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  3. kick2011

kick2011 Peon

Best Answers:
    is your blog evens oemthing interesting that will keep people coming back to it?
    even with that, I think you need to just find high CPC keywords that are high searched on google and build your blog on that

i wouldnt advice you to just build a blog based on anything, you have to have a plan behind it

kick2011, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  4. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It takes time and of course hard work to get decent traffic ...

w3bmaster, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  5. searchtechword

searchtechword Peon

Best Answers:
    its not an overnight job.. you are getting more than 100 visitors in 4 months is quite good. to increase visitors from search engine results, you need to conc on ON-page and Off-page SEO.
    In simple terms, if you are using wordpress, install ALL in one SEO plugin. Apart from that try to analyse keywords while writing post. Use google keyword tool (its free) to see what the world is searching for in your niche. Then try to use those keywords in your post title and contents.. This is just the beginning.. Try this out and then we will give you more tips..

searchtechword, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  6. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you should write content that people actually searches for on the net.
    Right now it seems like your posts are not popular or they are not ranking high enough for your keywords.

Wulkanen, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  7. The America News

The America News Peon

Best Answers:
    What is Your Blog Address

The America News, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  8. holli

holli Peon

Best Answers:
    how often do you update your blog?

holli, Jun 14, 2011 IP