1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Oodle Affiliate Program just screwed me

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by tyankee, Jun 13, 2011.

BEWARE any oodle affiliates out there. The Oodle affiliat program just screwed me out of thousands of dollars owed me because of what they called a 'violation of terms of service'. I have been with them for 2 years getting payment and supplying traffic via their API and today they tell me that there has to be a 'powered by oodle' next to the ads and that all past clicks are no longer valid - meaning no payment. They've looked at and approved my ads when i started and they are the same ads - clearly oodle ads because you go to oodle when clicked on. and now they dig up some obscure violation so they don't have to pay me.

Another example of how the little guy gets screwed. But i WILL post this on every forum i know AND contact the better business bureau and my attorney. This will be BAD press for them guaranteed.

tyankee, Jun 13, 2011 IP
    DataJackInc likes this.