1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where do I find Copywriters in my Vertical

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Jbone, Jun 9, 2011.

Hi all, just wondering where I can find copywriters in my business vertical which is lingerie... finding it difficult to obtain the inspiration myself! Thanks Jbone

Jbone, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  2. geegel

geegel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Vertical - it doesn't mean what you think it does.

Otherwise, if you're only looking for content (not sales copy), try the BST ( Buy Sell Trade) forum, in the Services sub-section.

Best regards,
    George

geegel, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  3. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    If you do not require that much writing, look at other sites for ideas, and then perhaps you can write it yourself.

Bare Necessities and Victoria's Secret are such sites you can look at for possible ideas.

Perry Rose, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  4. JosiahHumphrey

JosiahHumphrey Peon

Best Answers:
    Most skilled copywriters are able to write in any niche so just chat with them. Idea's used in other niches would also work well in your niche so don't block them out, be open to look around at copy in other niches and use it as inspiration.

JosiahHumphrey, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  5. Danf2312

Danf2312 Peon

Best Answers:
    you should try Content Brokers co uk

Danf2312, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  6. Writer

Writer Peon

Best Answers:
    JBone,

If you're serious about it, why not place an ad on craigslist? Or do a google search for copywriters and look for professionals with websites of their own. You can usually get a general idea of the writer's area of expertise from his or her 'about' page and portfolio.

I don't know the scope of your project, but in case you're only willing to pay $5 per article, Buy, sell or trade-->Services-->Content Creation.

Writer, Jun 20, 2011 IP