1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPATrend.com Exclusive Affiliate Network

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Phillychzsteak, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Phillychzsteak

Phillychzsteak Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes we have a bunch of rebill offers, but no teeth whitening ones. We have a couple of acai, but we're focusing on other types of rebills at the moment!

Phillychzsteak, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  2. ritika893

ritika893 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Admin,

I can understand that you are really busy person. :) Because 4th September I applied and today 14th September ... But still nothing from your side.

ritika893, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  3. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    How much do you charge for sending direct deposits to the UK?

golfpro1, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  4. bluesky090

bluesky090 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,Hey
    I applied cpatrend.com yesterday. but my application have be declined

bluesky090, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  5. Phillychzsteak

Best Answers:
    Hello, it's been a very long time since I've posted here, but I just figured I'd take some time to give some additional details about CPATrend. We have severely grown as a network since the last time I've posted. We are an extremely exclusive network, working with about 2-5% of applicants.

What does it take to get into CPATrend? 1) Good looking application, 2) Phone Interview, 3) Reference Checks from other quality networks (we contact your references). If all looks well and your quality has been vouched for, we are happy to work with you. We stopped posting in DP because we've only really received large amounts of fraudulent sign ups, with a very small percentage of quality affiliates.

What do we have to offer? Literally the highest payout on tons of our offers. We specialize in Dating and Gaming (particularly MMORPG's), as well as various other lead generation type offers. Although we start affiliates on NET-15, if a publisher is sending high quality traffic, we're happy to move down quickly to bi-weeklies or weekly payments.

We also switched to Cake Marketing within the last 2 months, so our interface is definitely updated!

Bluesky for your application to have been denied, your application must not have fit the criteria of our approval process. It's nothing personal, but to protect ourselves, we have strict criterion in our approvals process. Sorry that we couldn't work together, but there's loads of networks out there!

Phillychzsteak, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  6. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome back Phil. I love your new design so much. Awesome job! :)

mtmjohn, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  7. Phillychzsteak

Best Answers:
    Thanks man, gotta give props to my designer! He does great work :).

Phillychzsteak, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  8. rezax123

rezax123 Member

Best Answers:
    I m in cpalead network but yet didn't get anything there. i m not for cpa system i think. i tried for 4 month yet nothing happen.

rezax123, Jul 10, 2011 IP