1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

End of SEO??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by webbocat, Jun 9, 2011.

1. garrylord

garrylord Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO will alive always. Whare is business there is compitation. So it is natural thing.

garrylord, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  2. Tekime

Tekime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    SEO as we know it is already dying. You could say it is evolving, but the old days of trading links and writing content aren't nearly enough anymore.

Customized search results are the new wave now, and this hinges on geo-targeting and heavily personalized results based on profiling and integration with social networking data.

As mentioned, I believe SEO will exist as long as search engines exist, but even Google might become unrecognizable from what we are used to in the next ten years.

Tekime, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  3. fahadkhan14

fahadkhan14 Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is the future of the world.

fahadkhan14, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  4. searchtechword

searchtechword Peon

Best Answers:
    So what do you think Google keeps updating their algorithms??? to keep the SEO industry alive :D

searchtechword, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  5. kvnfrnk

kvnfrnk Peon

Best Answers:
    We all know SEO is never going to die. Well, optimizing the keywords will be really difficult and SEO guys had work hard to beat the competition.

kvnfrnk, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  6. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO is a dynamic industry, so whatever used to work a few years ago can quickly become obsolete, and with Google's new +1 ranking, SEO will have to simply adapt, I don't think it will end, people will just adapt

golfpro1, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  7. lonewolff

lonewolff Member

Best Answers:
    Consider this. when fuel reserves are depleted, will transportation be dead?

No, it will just change.

lonewolff, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  8. Minaseo

Minaseo Peon

Best Answers:
    As long as you have a website and you have business to run, SEO is always there. There can be modifications in it. But it will never end. Moreover, SE1 and SE2 are in gossip.

Minaseo, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  9. 7dzine

7dzine Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is not going to die. Its impossible, but i must say that when competition will be high the demand of SEO will also rise. I must mention one thing here high competition will be beneficial for PPC but it doesn't mean that SEO will die.

7dzine, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  10. lov3mon3y

lov3mon3y Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO is always alive. .

lov3mon3y, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  11. 9xsoft

9xsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    I also think that seo will never die because www is nothing without seo. Seo will change. As a part of change google has introduce 1 button. New technics are coming soon. I've write lots of article about present seo technics.

9xsoft, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  12. David Benton

David Benton Peon

Best Answers:
    There will always be competition in any industry that makes big money. It's just the way economics works.

I was in Real Estate several years ago and we had ~4000 competing in the same market. The reality was there were about 100 of the 4000 agents that I actually competed with in my niche.

As a rule of thumb, in any market there are 20% or less that get 80% or more of the business. Learn the business and how you can position yourself within the 20% that gets the business.

Something to keep in mind is that you are not competing with everyone. Pull up a long tail keyword phrase in your niche and look at the 10 sites. Those are the only competition you have. Put yourself in that 10 for that long tail keyword and you beat your real competition.

To Your Success!

David Benton, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  13. 9xsoft

9xsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    I thing webmaster should concentrate on his natural and quality content. Most of the webmaster uses copy and paste which is very bad habit

9xsoft, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  14. webseocanada

webseocanada Peon

Best Answers:
    in correct way seo is continuous process , no end in this field.

webseocanada, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  15. fernades

fernades Member

Best Answers:
    I do not think there will be an end for Search Engine Optimization but of course you might have alternate methods coming in as technology upgrades.

fernades, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  16. Alicia Allen

Alicia Allen Guest

Best Answers:
    As long as online businesses will remain SEO will also remain alive.

Alicia Allen, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  17. online07

online07 Member

Best Answers:
    what a stupid question?? i already heard this Q many times and always my ans was "We will never die" lol..

online07, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  18. cmaish

cmaish Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with your suggestion Dear! Today's world is completely depend on Internet.Without Internet you are nothing in the high speed technology.

cmaish, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  19. idslogicweb

idslogicweb Peon

Best Answers:
    seo not die because SEO is method & act for generating online business.

idslogicweb, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  20. m2webs

m2webs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everything will die once... But that day is not so close for sure... That is like you asked "Will google die"... Their primary business is search and adwords/adsense and that will continue in next years... The fact is that organic search will have less % in future and that is already happening... Social networks like FB, twitter have their share and many people find useful info there.

But there is anther thing... www is growing rapidly so even if organic search loose percentage in exact numbers traffic will be pretty good as there is more and more people using internet.

someone posted something "seo is already dead and seo is just a part of marketing..." or something similar... that is 100% true but 100% wrong same time... Everything is part of something, SEO never was something separate, it is just one way and very good way to get traffic/sales and will continue to be long time!

m2webs, Jun 13, 2011 IP