1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Illuminati - New Word Order - Opinions?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Seqqa, Jun 8, 2011.

This stuff is being spammed all over YouTube so somebody must to taking it seriously, just interested to know what your thoughts and opinions are on the subject. Does the illuminati still exist and if they do to they have some kind of agenda for a New World Order, or is it just a load of BS?

[​IMG]

Seqqa, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean nobody is following you

browntwn, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  3. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the Illuminati is like Al Qaeda, doesn't have a structure or a club house or a members list and is move of a movement rather than an organization. I personally think Illuminati is basically corporatocracy.

Seqqa, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  4. cazort

cazort Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not believe in conspiracy theories, for reasons I explain on my page on conspiracy theories.

What I think is much more common in our society is not deliberate conspiring by a group to control things or exploit people, but rather, unconscious conspiracies, in which people trick themselves into thinking that they're not harming others, by focusing exclusively on the positive effects their actions have on others and ignoring the negative ones.

cazort, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  5. Maylin

Maylin Peon

Best Answers:
    People should really think about this stuff.

Maylin, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  6. sweetamber

sweetamber Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think illuminati exist!

sweetamber, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  7. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Think about what? For those who really believe it exists and is structured, can you provide a REAL members list?

Seqqa, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  8. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:

A character like Henry Kissinger comes to mind - they may believe it themselves but in fact the Gov'ts are the ones who pull the strings.

Breeze Wood, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  9. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They don't exist , they never exited - simple as that .

ApocalypseXL, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  10. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it doesn't matter if it exists, even if it did it doesn't affect anything special like stopping natural disasters. So i think its just loads of BS.

chinasa, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  11. serena85

serena85 Peon

Best Answers:
    And if they exist, they will never be able to harm us all or to change the worlds. Al-Qaeda did not change the world just America.

serena85, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  12. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you'd be shockingly surprised just how dependent you are on other people, just to maintain a basic standard of living.

Seqqa, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  13. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well that's that then! You heard him folks...

Where in hades have you been hiding for the past decade? You ignorant fool.

For those of you, like Cazort, who blindly refuse to believe that there has ever been a conspiracy, you need to buy a history book.

Conspiracy = The act of planning to organise a change.

Hitler never conspired with his henchmen in 1939 to stage a false-flag attack in Poland.
    Guy Fawks and his Catholic friends never planned to destroy Parliament.
    The IMF and other international and private groups have no interest in a global currency either, go back to sleep!
    Hell, even the official 9/11 story is a conspiracy! A group of Islamists conspired to take down the towers.
    The US government (all governments for that matter) has conspired many, many times. From radicalising the Afghans to fight off the Soviets to passing unconstitutional laws and global treaties.

You were called a mentally ill conspiracy theorist a few years ago if you claimed the Bilderberg Group existed. Now mainstream newspapers partially report on their meetings.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
    BRUm, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  14. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Never heard of this. But new world order I heard about. We were even made aware at the church that this group are followers of antichrist... it was some 12yrs ago.

dess71, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  15. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    BRUm there is quite a difference between a strategic plan and conspiracy .

ApocalypseXL, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  16. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [video=youtube;0CV8Xt2VWvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CV8Xt2VWvc[/video]
    [video=youtube;UxJ8ALKDSEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxJ8ALKDSEw[/video]
    [video=youtube;Rc7i0wCFf8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g&feature=related[/video]

Do not insult our intelligence.

BRUm, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  17. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    BRUm I have the same message . You proven yourself to be intelligent , do not prove the contrary .

You know dam well that this is what the presidents where referring to :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)

Also major lulz on the 1st video's music .

ApocalypseXL, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  18. banless

banless Peon

Best Answers:
    You might want to take that back.

"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in _this_ Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned." by: George Washington.

Source: letter to George Washington Snyder, October 24, 1798, Mount Vernon, in The Writings of George Washington, vol. 20, p. 518. Washington acknowledged that the Illuminati had begun actively recruiting members from within the American lodges of Freemasonry.

Original Document
    [​IMG]

These people have been behind the scenes for a long time. They dictate more then we think whether we like it or not.

banless, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  19. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whilst it's nice to have conspiracy theories to pick and choose from, the idea of a 200+ year old secret organisation, covering generations upon generations of assorted societies yet still supposedly remaining commited to its original cause and ideals to take over the world, that has changed so many times since, is ridiculous at best IMHO.

Bushranger, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  20. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    illuminati= wall street

its no "Secret society" its the super rich and powerful looking after their financial interests... if you really think power is decided by a vote of tax cattle every 4 years then LOL ...

fact is powerful people want to stay in power, and tax cattle like to feel like they are in control by putting a stupid piece of paper in a voting box every 4 years... stupid sheep lead heated debates whether puppet x or puppet y will fight for their best interests LOL...

you can call them illuminati, free masons or what ever...

atvking, Jun 11, 2011 IP