1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If I use other site's articles, will it add no value to my site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Nats27, Jun 10, 2011.

My website has all original content. I want to add articles from sites like ezine but I am afraid if google considers it as duplicate content. Google Panda is said to penalize sites with duplicate content. So will adding articles from such article directories add any value to my website?

Nats27, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  2. jaxstar

jaxstar Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course its duplicate content. How are you adding any extra value when the information was already exactly out there? In the long run, its probably only going to hurt you.

jaxstar, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  3. stefania.voicu

stefania.voicu Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes .. please do not make that mistake . If you want to do it try spin with Bestspinner. it is a marvelous tool that allow yuou to change the entire text without modyfiyng its meaning.

or make seo : ia have a lot of good backlinks like 19 Tumblr.com pages with PR6 on it, every of them , dofollow anchor link with 59 euro ( ALL) and another crazy things for seo Pm me if interested

stefania.voicu, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  4. CeilingTiles

CeilingTiles Peon

Best Answers:
    Just pay someone or write the articles yourself. Don't just copy from sites.

CeilingTiles, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  5. bumba1988

bumba1988 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you copy from a site, that's duplicate content. Try not to do that. You can rewrite that content however if you want (Try to do it manually, the automatic rewriters never do any good).

bumba1988, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  6. aira

aira Active Member

Best Answers:
    Search engines will detect the copied articles as duplicates and it might affect your site. You may tweak the content that you'll submit to article sites or it's safer to use unique write-ups for that

aira, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  7. Mithuasha

Mithuasha Banned

Best Answers:
    If you post an article then you should check whether it is exist on web or not if existing percent is high then it would be spin then post.

Mithuasha, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  8. searchtechword

searchtechword Peon

Best Answers:
    But I was surprised to know when my article written on ezine was later on published on 2 different sites.. though they gave full credit to my name and link but I really wonder how that was helping their site..

searchtechword, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  9. Nats27

Nats27 Peon

Best Answers:
    @searchtechword: even my articles have been copied from Ezine. The sites have given credit to me and my website but isn't their site getting affected by duplicate content? + these sites are getting listed on google search on 1st page and my website isn't. why?

Nats27, Jun 11, 2011 IP