1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Submission?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by -Jake, Jun 8, 2011.

So what's the best way to do it? I'm getting so many mixed answers. Should I right a unique article for each directory? Should I use article spinners? Should I spin the articles myself? I've heard that it's best to just submit the same article to different directories. Is this true? Why? From what I understand you don't want to duplicate articles or content from your website in any way because you don't want a site ranking higher than you with the content that you submitted taking your place on the first page of google. So I've been researching and writing unique articles with a single link in the body linking back to articles and content on my website with the sole purpose of submitting to article directories. Is this a waste of time? Is there anything else I should do with these articles? Is there a different way or technique that I should use? Detailed and useful answer's will receive reputation from me.

-Thank you

-Jake, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  2. cedarcottage

cedarcottage Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to have your articles posted in high-quality directories such as ezinearticles.com, you will have to write high-quality articles. They have recently raised their standards and poor-quality, spun articles will not pass muster.

If you re-write the headline and make a few changes to the first paragraph, then you will not need to worry about duplicate content if you want to submit the same article to several different directories.

cedarcottage, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  3. -Jake

-Jake Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm already using ezinearticles.com. Haven't spun or duplicated any articles yet which is why I'm researching about it so I don't hurt the site. I'm kind of new at article writing, but do my best to research the key points of information I'm trying to get across, along with using keywords related to my niche in hope that the web page with a link being more relevant to my site, will give me the most out of that link. So do you think an article that isn't spun but is written by someone without a whole lot of experience will get posted on a site like ezinearticles.com. I didn't include my resources in the articles because I didn't want any possible competitor's links posted by me. Should I?

-Jake, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  4. Adnan959

Adnan959 Member

Best Answers:
    - It is recommended (at least be me) that you submit unique articles. This insures your article will get listed into Google. The Panda update has put a major restriction on the the duplicacy of content. Something people have failed to mention. It used to be alright to submit one article all over the internet, but not anymore.
    - Yes it is ONE OF THE BEST ways to promote your website. Remember, you can't settle for one but do a little bit of everything.
    - There is no special way to write articles, just make sure it is good and interesting to the reader then link keywords of the article back to your website.
    - It is ideal to promote no more than 2 keywords at a time.

Adnan959, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  5. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think unique article for per directory is best option

jhardy2008, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  6. alpesh.brahmbhatt

alpesh.brahmbhatt Peon

Best Answers:
    In my thought you create article but make sure your content is unique and you submit high Page rank article directories like this ezine article, articlebase directory such a good benefit your article.

alpesh.brahmbhatt, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  7. apotohosting

apotohosting Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to ask to all ... if I made a unique article but others or spammer republished my article in many article sites.... then?

apotohosting, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  8. markhamilton

markhamilton Member

Best Answers:
    You have to submit Per Article per high pr directory.Article Submission is useful activity in Off page activity.Whenever submit the article use useful and unique content which help to generate direct traffic and backlink also.

markhamilton, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  9. aprilhomer

aprilhomer Peon

Best Answers:
    for me, article that really came from one mind is very powerful because it has the uniqueness and it is not fake.. unlike article spinners, you just need to have one 1 copy..

aprilhomer, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  10. chestercaldwel

chestercaldwel Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it's better to submit one unique article for each site but it's really not a problem if you submit an article in more than one directory. Make sure all the time that you submit only quality content..

chestercaldwel, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  11. dgcerk369

dgcerk369 Peon

Best Answers:
    Submit original articles, update their original articles on the site is included in order to increase the amount of the site to submit to other sites is to get backlinks

dgcerk369, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  12. renoutfits

renoutfits Peon

Best Answers:
    Whenever write article then first post ezinearticles.com after that approved i use same article several different article directories..i used mostly wordpress article directories..but here is i have little confusion that same article can i post several article directories?? how many site post same article and wordpress article directory useful or not...

and same article can i use also blog posting??

please give your review that is this correct which i am using article..

renoutfits, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  13. weknowonlinemarketing

weknowonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't Spin your article. This is a Black Hat technique.

weknowonlinemarketing, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  14. bendust

bendust Active Member

Best Answers:
    on article.directory4u.org we only accept unique articles.

bendust, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  15. renoutfits

renoutfits Peon

Best Answers:
    its means, if i want 50 articles site submission then i will have to make fifty article...and i can't use same article some several article directory??

renoutfits, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  16. KnowlarityCommunication

KnowlarityCommunication Peon

Best Answers:
    for article submission search on google article submission site .submite you article in best 5-10 sites ,you will get good traffic.

17. kiddoman

kiddoman Peon

Best Answers:
    It is bettre to submit article through some webs with high-Pr and lots of traffic. Just submit to the webs. wait to examine by the webmaster!

kiddoman, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  18. -Jake

-Jake Guest

Best Answers:
    So you're saying to just keep writing unique articles and submitting them in 2 to 5 high ranking article directories?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
    -Jake, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  19. theolasys

theolasys Member

Best Answers:
    If you have time then write unique articles or else go for article spinning.

theolasys, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  20. -Jake

-Jake Guest

Best Answers:
    I have the time. My question is how many high ranking directories should I submit each article to before I'm wasting my time? I don't want to spin them because I am going with a white-hat non-spammy strategy.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
    -Jake, Jun 9, 2011 IP