1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why search traffic got reduced suddenly?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by rajamanickam.a, Jun 7, 2011.

We used to get huge traffic for one of our websites (http://verizoniphoneguide.info/) from Google.

But few days back, the traffic got reduced drastically. Now we are getting very low traffic.

I would like to know the reason for this behaviour, and want to bring the original traffic.

rajamanickam.a, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  2. jenniferhudson

jenniferhudson Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear first of all let me tell that are you using Google Webmaster Tool for your site and do you ever submit your site's sitemap in it.if you do this and Google Webmaster is still working then change your site's content and again submit your sitemap and do blog comments and social media marketing, you will definately get high traffic originally.Thanks

jenniferhudson, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  3. lepassage

lepassage Peon

Best Answers:
    Does your website rank affected

lepassage, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  4. Mamtadhiman

Mamtadhiman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you checked the rankings of the keywords. Is the keyword ranking constant and or there is a drop in the ranking then you have to work on those keywords whose rankings have been dropped. This could be the major reason and if everything is ok then check google trends or google adwords search trends may be searches are low for the keywords on the which the website is ranking.

Mamtadhiman, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  5. apotohosting

apotohosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Look for Search engine ranking if it down then you will lost your organic traffic.... Using social media optimization is a nice way to generate traffic but it’s generate unique traffic not organic traffic

apotohosting, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  6. rajamanickam.a

rajamanickam.a Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    @jenniferhudson Yes, I am using Google web master tool. Yes, I understand your suggestions to increase the Traffic. But my question is why the already existing traffic is droped suddently.

@lepassage Are you asking about Google Page rank? This site is relatively new site. So, Page rank is 0 only.

@ Mamtadhiman I don't think there is any possibilty for the reduction of the search volume of the keywords (e.g verizon Iphone manual) which drive good amount of traffic few weeks back.

rajamanickam.a, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  7. bellsimth

bellsimth Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear According to me...recently google have changed many own algorithm and working style. This new algorithm get effects many sites. And those sites was lost traffic and Pr also. So change your working style according to google guideline. Thanks

bellsimth, Jun 13, 2011 IP