1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Writing Service: not cheap, but worth the price.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Smitten, Jun 7, 2011.

Allow me to introduce myself:

I'm a seasoned full-time content writer with 5 years on the job. Within the last couple of years I've been transitioning to Internet Marketing, with reasonable success... but every now and then I still write for clients, whenever there's need to capitalize quickly. This is one such time!

At this point I only take premium writing orders: the likes of content marketing, sales letter creation, press release writing and similar projects. Simply put... if you have demand for superior quality content, I'm your guy. You will get solid writing delivered by a professional, and the cost will actually be quite reasonable.

• If you just need cheap content to wrap your links on, it's better not to call me... you will find lots of folks doing that kind of service for a much lower price, around here.
    • If you need premium content that you will publish in your website to draw authority and links, send me a PM because I *will* make you happy!

I will write you content as good as you would write on your own, if you had the time, patience and/or inclination to actually do so. I will make your life easier and get you results. That's what I'm all about.

Smitten, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  2. davejonesbkk

davejonesbkk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What time zone are you in?

What would you charge for 10-12 x 250 word articles to be written in less than 24 hours?

davejonesbkk, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  3. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Timezone GMT. I don't necessarily charge extra for urgent orders; I will just take them if I happen to be available that day.

Most of the time though (such as now)... I'll be booked full, and will only be able to start working on new orders after 48 hours or so.
    I average 2k-5k words per day, so when I start processing an assignment it's usually finished within another 48 hours.

For the sake of clarification, I should say my bare minimum is $0.025 per word for informative content (as opposed to copy writing). So 2,500-3,000 words would cost you around $60-$75. I'm always open to write a sample article or two to new customers, so they can see it's actually worth the cost.

If you're interested, you're welcome to send me a PM for details.

Smitten, Jun 8, 2011 IP