1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your honest opinion about my wesite.

Discussion in 'Websites' started by mikeinlincs, May 29, 2011.

1. plewicki

plewicki Peon

Best Answers:
    It may be helpful for you to post pictures of the actual products/require users to post pictures of the items. I find that people find a website to be more credible/the items to be more tangible when there are actual images to look at.

plewicki, May 31, 2011 IP
  2. rcronauer

rcronauer Peon

Best Answers:
    looks good, love the message

rcronauer, May 31, 2011 IP
  3. mikeinlincs

mikeinlincs Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for compliments worksoft glad you like it.
    jamzzz Point taken with the images once we start getting some funds I'll get some stock images to show, glad you like it as well.
    Mr Punter thanks for the compliments I even recycled the domain name.
    sames glad you like it and thanks for the compliments.
    opadilla always open to suggestion with the design and glad you like the content. as for the e-waste that would depend on where your from but if it's truely waste chances are you will have to pay for disposal, please don't dump it as there are dangerous compounds in e-waste that could lead polution of this delicate planet.
    speedylikeskj glad you like the content and I'm always open to suggestions with the colours.
    bianca0085 thanks for the content compliments, any suggestions how we can improve Cyro let me know please.
    tomervinya thank you gald you like it.
    plewicki It's mainly stuff people want to move on and save from going to the tip, they don't always have the time to take images, so making it a requirement of posting would put 98% of people off from posting in the first place. But I do understand your point of view and will get some stock images for the Go Green articles.
    rcronauer thanks it's going to be hard to get the message across to as many people as we can, hey but who knows Cyro in years to come could be to recycling what as facebook is to social networking (one can dream) LOL

Thanks to all you for you feedback and compliments and to anyone that I have missed out (sorry)

Mike :)

mikeinlincs, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  4. bhconrod

bhconrod Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the flow on the site...I do like the site and style with colours works well. I like there is little "fluff" on the site.

bhconrod, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  5. smartcompare

smartcompare Peon

Best Answers:
    like the purpose of your website, keep up the good work!

smartcompare, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  6. regdom

regdom Peon

Best Answers:
    1.Design pretty good.
    2.Navigation menus are not very visible.
    3.Overall impression : as a new user I'm a little confused,I don't really know why,but maybe you will have to play a little with adverts/menus/text
    4.Tip for SEO: URL rewrite with listing title included in the link.

regdom, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  7. Rjay

Rjay Peon

Best Answers:
    I like your content of your site. :)

Rjay, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  8. gusticy83

gusticy83 Member

Best Answers:
    thats good site, simple of design theme, not too many colors..so when i open it, it doesn't a BWK...good

gusticy83, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  9. marketing-genuis

marketing-genuis Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice and to the point site.

Like the colours.

Wish you luck

marketing-genuis, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  10. harisbillah

harisbillah Peon

Best Answers:
    better directly publish good textlink than the image display for your ads space

harisbillah, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  11. mikeinlincs

mikeinlincs Peon

Best Answers:
    bhconrod Thanks for compliments nice that noticed the lack of fluff
    Thanks for compliments smartcompare we will try our best.
    regdom is it the side menu or the crumb trail that's not clear to you. I'm confused as to why your confused but don't know why, if you find out why your confused please let me know, I may be able to fix it. Note take on the URLs and many thanks for your review.
    Thanks for compliments Rjay
    Thanks for compliments gusticy83 whats BWK short for does anyone know ?
    marketing-genuis thanks for compliments I can always use some tips on marketing the site as it not for profit and has no funding :( just the odd donation mainly from me at the moment... LOL
    harisbillah the banner space does not matter to us as we aint trying to sell anything, your welcome to make us a donation for showing your banners in the space subject to approval, it will be seen site wide and limited to a maximum of 10 if you or anyone else is interested.

Thanks to all of you for your reviews.

Mike :)

mikeinlincs, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  12. sarahmiller

sarahmiller Guest

Best Answers:
    very very very super-niche...

reuse-reduce-recycle

good job

sarahmiller, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  13. SouthAmericaDotTravel

SouthAmericaDotTravel Peon

Best Answers:
    Good header and great job starting off with a welcome in the center of the page - helps orient the reader and tell them how the site works. However, the graphic off the the right is painful to look at and distracting. I recommend swapping it with a visual that helps readers understand the "one person's trash is another person's treasure" proverb. Also, there's a typo in the content: "All to often useful items . . . " should be "All too often . . ." Lastly, does this service only happen in the UK? Describe where this service is available.

Best,
    Kaitlin
    SouthAmerica.travel

SouthAmericaDotTravel, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  14. rich84ts

rich84ts Peon

Best Answers:
    your eye naturally gets drawn to the right of a site first off, the big red letters make me a little uneasy as with the red boarder round the advert wants me to stay away. everything else looks good, maybe a little too crowded and needs simplifying, get some pics up on the adverts too,

saying the above negative i love the positive message and i am sure the site will do well, good luck on your endeavours!

rich84ts, Jun 7, 2011 IP