1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should my initial investment for SEO be?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by michaelquinlan, Jun 6, 2011.

I feel like I've exhausted all of the free options for creating backlinks, and since I don't have the time to manually create new backlinks, I'm looking to invest in some sort of program. Would ScrapeBox really be a best first try if I lack general experience? Any other options, or should I just go with it?

michaelquinlan, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  2. m2webs

m2webs Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want quality and long term success and don't dream about how to make $$.$$$ in couple of months then hire someone who knows his job!

m2webs, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  3. Adnan959

Adnan959 Member

Best Answers:
    Don't purchase a software. I think you should start your investment by building a site that has UNIQUE KEYWORD ENRICHED content. Make sure you perform keyword research before writing your content. Further, I think you should start off with article marketing as still this is very effective.

Adnan959, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  4. Quasha

Quasha Member

Best Answers:
    I also think it is not advisable to buy any software. In the seo everyone should use manual processes. If you have money to invest and have no time for work in this section, then you can simply some expert to make your site, update them and make them profitable. You have to just monitor their work.

Quasha, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  5. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Sometimes they have resonably priced monthly services that are supposed to be quite good.

sambling, Jun 6, 2011 IP