1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Calling all bloggers

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by austinh, Oct 22, 2006.

I'm looking for a few bloggers to write for me in a new blog newsletter. The site you will be writing for is http://theblogscoop.com (it's not 100% done yet). No, this isn't a paying job but this will be another place for you to express yourself. You will be writing about the blogging community and I will help by giving some topics if needed.

The newsletter will be published weekly and emailed to everyone who signs up. Later on this week I'll be creating a special page for the writers that will include a WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editor to make it as easy as possible.

Thanks, and if you're interested just send me a PM with your blog url and a little bit about yourselve.

austinh, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  2. austinh

austinh Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm stilling looking for some writers.

austinh, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  3. DomainWorks

DomainWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    If you really want writers, you need to pay them something. There's enough paid blogging jobs that bloggers are less willing to generate content for free. It's getting harder to build a business plan around free submissions of original content from bloggers seeking exposure.

DomainWorks, Oct 24, 2006 IP
  4. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with Domain works. There must be something in for the guy who blogs..I mean even a linkback or something like that. People won't write just for nothing though :)

gr8liverpoolfan, Oct 24, 2006 IP
  5. austinh

austinh Peon

Best Answers:
    Well of course there will be a linkback at the end each article...This just isn't a site that I plan to make a profit off of so I don't see a point to pay people.

austinh, Oct 25, 2006 IP
  6. vithca

vithca Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, good luck with that then :)

vithca, Oct 25, 2006 IP