1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is Article Marketing And How to Do it : After Panda Update

Discussion in 'SEO' started by jassicacute, May 9, 2011.

i thing Submitting Article in Multiple Article Sites is Article Marketing.But Recently Google Has updated its algorithm thats panda update in which duplicate content is prohibited. Then I want to know Submitting Same Article in Different Sites will be Content duplicasy . Then How to do Article Marketing?? Have Anyone Has Clue About it...

jassicacute, May 9, 2011 IP
  2. deew

deew Peon

Best Answers:
    i thing Submitting Article in Multiple Article Sites is Article Marketing.But Recently Google Has updated its algorithm thats panda update in which duplicate content is prohibited. Then I want to know Submitting Same Article in Different Sites will be Content duplicasy . Then How to do Article Marketing?? Have Anyone Has Clue About it...

deew, May 10, 2011 IP
  3. prclicks

prclicks Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, from my point of view in article marketing we need to write 6 to 8 articles with fresh content with different titles but the main topic of the content should remain the same and each article should be posted in different article directories that's how we can avoid article duplicasy.

prclicks, May 10, 2011 IP
  4. Affiliate Monster

Affiliate Monster Peon

Best Answers:
    I Know The Answer.
    Since recent panda update, Now Don't Add same article on too many article directories.

So you need to make unique version of your article while submitting your article on different- different Directories.
    But Remember, Try to avoid using spinning software's. I don't Think thees will work more..

Instead-
    Do It Manually
    Don't just make unique text ( rearrange paragraph, use different phrases)
    From now use original article only for a reference.
    Thank You

Affiliate Monster, May 14, 2011 IP
  5. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are doing article marketing its better to use unique articles. Duplicate contents will not bring SEO value.

LinkGenie, May 17, 2011 IP
  6. jassicacute

jassicacute Peon

Best Answers:
    Still Confuse About Article Marketing????????

jassicacute, May 17, 2011 IP
  7. algie

algie Peon

Best Answers:
    If google is very strict on duplicate content,,then how do they know if the contents are copied by someone else?

algie, May 17, 2011 IP
  8. xthilakx

xthilakx Peon

Best Answers:
    Spinning software just don't work anymore. The gold rule is if content can be rewritten automatically, Google can tackle it with their algorithm

xthilakx, May 17, 2011 IP
  9. Trioman

Trioman Active Member

Best Answers:
    The answer to spin your articles with enough spun percentage that there are not any duplicates. Also you must make sure that your articles are readable. The auto spinners and instant article creators are worthless, it has to be done manually and proofread.

Trioman, May 21, 2011 IP
  10. m_wc

m_wc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Spin your article using thebestspinner and don't submit same article to more than 20 sites.

m_wc, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  11. TheMissingLink007

TheMissingLink007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont worry about google panda people are blowing it way out of what it is. Just write some 500 word article with good keywords on your site. submite it to 10 sites and see how it goes.. Articles are good for traffic and backlinks.

TheMissingLink007, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  12. talormolly

talormolly Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm also wondering how to deal with this problem. Pandaw effect is not good for my biz, i always submitted an article to different sites

talormolly, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  13. jitendrag

jitendrag Member

Best Answers:
    Thank for sharing information

jitendrag, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  14. BeFit4Free

BeFit4Free Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used freelancer.com to have someone write articles for CHEAP. I put in the post that all articles must pass copyscape. You can typically get 3-4 good articles for $30 USD.

I write a lot of my own articles as well but it's nice to get someone on the outside to write about your desired content. It gives me a chance to see things from another perspective AND even if the article isn't great, I typically always get some useful info that I can re-write a bit...

BeFit4Free, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  15. historiasdemaria

historiasdemaria Member

Best Answers:
    No more submitting the same article to different web sites, that forces everybody to work with humanly created content.. mmm I think there is no other way, and I think that it is somehow fair if you want quality content on the www

historiasdemaria, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  16. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is what you have to do to get the most out of article marketing campaign:

1: Write a unique article manually and make sure its at least 400-500 words in length, publish the article on your site and wait for 3-5 days for it to be cached in Google. then edit the article and put 2-3 links of your site and submit to sites like ezine, article base, iznare etc. wait for the approval and enjoy once approved! don't put focus on too many directories or else you will be a Spammer in Google's eye which won't be a good thing for your site.

SSC, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  17. saurabhisbc

saurabhisbc Member

Best Answers:
    Best possible idea, I think.

saurabhisbc, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  18. weber2

weber2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with SSC...
    i have checked this way many times:
    posting unique content article on my blog, after it is catched by Google, submitting to few best directories like ezine or articlebase....no more then 5-10
    By this way, your site goes up the SERPs, while getting traffic from directories. Some publishers will republish your article if it is good, that way you will get even more traffic and backlinks.

weber2, Jun 8, 2011 IP