1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the BEST Off-Page SEO for my budget?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by BeFit4Free, May 29, 2011.

1. Azunga

Azunga Peon

Best Answers:
    If I took a look around your site and didn't find the testimonials, the comparison page, or any others (I see them now on the lower right) then not many others will see them either. Site wide internal navigation links need to be clear and prominent. You're in a competitive market from the looks of it so I would keep on doing what you are doing and eventually over time you'll see results.

Even with going with an established SEO professional it still will take many months or years to get to the top of a highly competitive market. Long tail keywords are a good option if going after competitive terms isn't working for you. Use Adwords keyword tool...

Are you asking me about my companies services or in general? Every SEO is different cost and return but do the research on them to find out what works best for you. PM me if you are asking about my specific services.

Last edited: May 30, 2011
    Azunga, May 30, 2011 IP
  2. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You could try Fiverr, you'd be amazed at how far your budget could go with some of the services being offered

golfpro1, May 31, 2011 IP
  3. john81

john81 Member

Best Answers:
    You should write some quality articles and use them on blogs and article submission websites

john81, May 31, 2011 IP
  4. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Guest

Best Answers:
    To rank your website high in various search engine like google ,yahoo ,bing you may follow all link building methods but the very popular is article submissions as content is king that what every one says.

jacuzzi, May 31, 2011 IP
  5. albertfox985

albertfox985 Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems that you've done quite a hard work to rank for this keywords. It's just a matter of how much SEO your competitors are doing. If they're also working hard to rank for their sites then you will really have a hard time ranking your site. I advise you to create a landing page instead. You can use this landing page to drive traffic to your website and build a list of buyers. Landing Page ranks very high in Google so this would be your edge over your competitors. You may check below article to learn more about landing pages.

http://speedsqueezepages.com/blog/3-tricks-increase-squeeze-page-conversions/

albertfox985, May 31, 2011 IP
  6. G30SPKI

G30SPKI Peon

Best Answers:
    Make promotion on facebook and twitter..

G30SPKI, May 31, 2011 IP
  7. Edwadem

Edwadem Peon

Best Answers:
    Also Try Directory submission, Social bookmarking

Edwadem, May 31, 2011 IP
  8. cinkz

cinkz Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you should add more posts..keep doing off-page optimization manually, that's the best way :)

cinkz, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  9. BeFit4Free

BeFit4Free Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys,
    I'm looking for some type of off page service that offers high PR incoming links... Not sure what is best (and affordable).

BeFit4Free, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  10. m2webs

m2webs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I must say that I dont agree with many of the suggestions here. Yes, you are right, article submissions, social bookmarking, dir submissions, PRs and other similar things are good but not in nonsense numbers. You think that with making 3000 article submissions you can rule google ?

You should try to invest in better quality links and not just in spamming internet with your links. google is making changes last couple of months and people still continue doing same things all the time.

Yes, you said that you have a very low budget but if you want success you must invest. There is no business to invest $1000 and earn $100.000 in 5 months so dont expect that. It is possible, if you have unique and brilliant idea in your mind but in your case you are not the only one who wants to sell that "hcg" online.

Find relevant websites and try to get links from them. Write some top quality posts and ask some blog owners to publish that for free (you give them content they give you link from it).

m2webs, Jun 5, 2011 IP