1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bulk Schedule Tweets

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by IMJunkie, May 31, 2011.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a free service or program that allows me to bulk schedule tweets. I started off using hootsuite to schedule my tweets, but quickly realized that I had to do it one at a time. I'm looking for a service that lets me upload months worth of tweets all at once.

http://www.twitresponse.com/ is the only free site out there that will let me do this, but it appears to be a bit buggy. On this site I can upload a pre-made CSV file with as many tweets as I want all at once. This is the type of bulk scheduling I am looking for. I was wondering if anyone knew of a more reliable service that does this.

And yes I'm looking for free. I know you can do similar things with Hootsuite and other services, but all the ones I've seen, this option is only with the paid version.

Thanks guys.

IMJunkie, May 31, 2011 IP
  2. IMJunkie

IMJunkie Peon

Best Answers:
    Just started looking at downloaded options, like Tweet Adder, but $188 is a lot for something I'm sure has a free option.

IMJunkie, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  3. Leowid

Leowid Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Yes, I have heard good things about Hootsuite Bulk scheduling. An option which is both free(mium) and a lot faster thant Hootsuite Bulk scheduling is Buffer. bufferapp.com All you do is put tweets into your Buffer and they are scheduled for you. No hassle of scheduling. Hope that helps! :)

Leowid, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  4. IMJunkie

IMJunkie Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Leowid, but I don't see any option on the bufferapp site to bulk schedule.

IMJunkie, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  5. Leowid

Leowid Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh I see, yes. So, I was thinking that it might simplify the process for you, since you need to copy a tweet into a csv file and then upload the whole file.

With Buffer you just drop them into Buffer and thats it. Not sure, but thought this would be simpler for you, no? :)

Leowid, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  6. IMJunkie

IMJunkie Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok I see what you were thinking, but that's not what I'm looking for. I want to avoid having to enter in each tweet separately, but I still want control over when each tweet gets posted. A CSV file is optimal because I can just enter it all in there and then upload it. This saves me tons of time rather than having to enter a tweet hit the schedule button, enter a tweet, hit the schedule button and again and again and again.

So not quite what I"m looking for but I'm very thankful for your help.

IMJunkie, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  7. Leowid

Leowid Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh right, gotcha. Yes, absolutely, I see what you mean, sorry for not being clear on my description.

Definitely, you don't want to put in, schedule, put in, schedule. Fortunately, that's not how Buffer works. You just put in, no scheduling. So similar to the bulk scheduling, yet without the hassle of uploading. :)

Leowid, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  8. dgraphicrookie

dgraphicrookie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello there!

You can use Twaitter. It works like TwitResponse and allows you to schedule 10 tweets per hour. It's also a bulk tweet scheduling service. Hope that helps.

dgraphicrookie, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  9. nan.king

nan.king Peon

Best Answers:
    I read an article about Buffer not too long ago, though I have yet to try it myself.

nan.king, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  10. McGaw

McGaw Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Buffer for three accounts (two client and one mine) and am able to tweet my pre-set tweets up to 10 times a day. I simply added the Buffer extension for Chrome (I believe there is one for FF too) and open all the pages that I want to tweet and then hit the buffer button for each one. You can change the times that they are set to tweet. I have the $5/month version and to me it is worth it.

Twaitter is good, too. Doesn't suit my Twitter-style though.

BTW - hi dgraphicrookie! You know me from fivver as dmcgaw. :) Nice to see you here!

McGaw, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  11. IMJunkie

IMJunkie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey crookie. Thanks for the recommendation, but I dont see the option to bulk schedule.

Here's what I'm really looking for. I'm trying a (almost) hands off, year long, experiment. I want to set up a twitter account and schedule 365 tweets, one for every day of the year. I don't want to have to touch it again till exactly one year later. What can handle this?

IMJunkie, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  12. dgraphicrookie

dgraphicrookie Peon

Best Answers:
    :) So nice to see you here too Ms. Danielle! The web's such a small world ...^^

Yes, Twaitter can do the bulk scheduling system. All you need to do is to put a tweet there, then on the bottom menus, you can set whether you want it to be tweeted in an instant, or if you want to post it regularly, you can even alternate your tweets or schedule them to stop after a day or so....

I hope you can explore the service more. It's really great and hassle-free.

dgraphicrookie, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  13. IMJunkie

IMJunkie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm that sounds like just regular scheduling. I don't want to have to schedule 365 individual tweets. I can do that with almost any twitter client. I'm looking for something were I can write all the tweets in a csv file and then upload it all at once and tell the program to tweet one every 24 hours.

IMJunkie, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  14. rajnishalwys

rajnishalwys Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to avoid having to enter in each tweet separately, but I still want control over when each tweet gets posted. A CSV file is optimal because I can just enter it all in there and then upload it

rajnishalwys, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  15. numbvox

numbvox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looking for the same solution. IMJunkie did you find a free solution?

numbvox, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  16. nisha.bansal

nisha.bansal Peon

Best Answers:
    nisha.bansal, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  17. multiplecloud-zid

multiplecloud-zid Member

Best Answers:
    Is this the weay to increase follow number?

multiplecloud-zid, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  18. s513

s513 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info I will give these a try. Have been needing to this for a long time.

s513, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  19. clarie.texas

clarie.texas Peon

Best Answers:
    I Didn't know this thing.... can you really send scheduled bulk tweets.....

clarie.texas, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  20. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    Montreal Classifieds, Jun 22, 2013 IP