1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is This Necessary to Make New Article for Every Submission?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Adeel4stars, Jun 2, 2011.

As Far as i m learning SEO its very interesting but everything based on experience of every little thing that you do in SEO, I Choose first experiment for myself is Article Submission its a little difficult one for me to understand whether for posting article should we post every time new article on Article Submission Website or Just Make one article and Submit on 25 or 50 websites......

Please Tell me How Many Times one Article can be repeated, and if its not Necessary to worry about repeating kindly share your experience, Thank You.....

Adeel4stars, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  2. jj1

jj1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, I write an article for a good online article directory and then rewrite for a number of other directories - takes time but they get indexed for the most part.

Others say they get an article published in a good directory (eg ezine) and then auto-submit to 20+ directories - some of these get published and some of the published ones get indexed.

jj1, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  3. Adeel4stars

Adeel4stars Peon

Best Answers:
    Ohh Thanks Dead Nice Info...But I need More to make myself belv what i m trying to do is doable or i should need to change it....:)

4. suichiro

suichiro Peon

Best Answers:
    No it's not. Actually it is not even necessary to do article submission either.

suichiro, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  5. Adeel4stars

Adeel4stars Peon

Best Answers:
    then what you suggest me to do with SEO?????

6. TheMissingLink007

TheMissingLink007 Peon

Best Answers:
    i disagree article submission is one of the best ways for seo.. I would change it up and see what results you get best thing is trial and error. Every site is different. Just stick with it... Backlinks is a on going seo process never ends.

TheMissingLink007, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  7. AnotherIdol

AnotherIdol Peon

Best Answers:
    I find that it all helps, afterall it is all promotion for your website and you're hitting more keywords. I personally do it.

jj1 Has pretty much answered this thread imo.

AnotherIdol, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  8. AStateOfLogic

AStateOfLogic Member

Best Answers:
    Article submitting is great it is just important to remember that with the Google Panda update that if it's duplicate it is worth nothing.

AStateOfLogic, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  9. cyoung35

cyoung35 Peon

Best Answers:
    With Google Panda Submitting the same article to multiple directories will be duplicate content and you will most likely only get credit for one. Unique useful articles that are keyword rich is the best way to go and if you're paying for multiple submissions it may be a waste of money or if the article is engaging you may get some traffic to your site directly through the article.

cyoung35, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  10. Adnan959

Adnan959 Member

Best Answers:
    I would personally prefer to submit unique articles to the higher rated directories first and then later throw those in to other directories. As for indexing, once they're approved it helps to build a link or two for those articles too via something like blogspot. That way Google can get them indexed by picking up the link from blogspot.

Adnan959, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  11. searchtechword

searchtechword Peon

Best Answers:
    You cant submit same article on 20 -25 sites. If the sites are good enoughed, they will straight away reject your article as duplicate one.. People usually Spin the same article using spinning tools and post it on different sites. But that is considered as unethical, its up to you though. Instead of submitting in quantity, submit to few high PR quality sites. That will be more benificial. Also try writing guest blogs for sites in your own niche..

searchtechword, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  12. Catherine86

Catherine86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    write a quality article about your service/product and upload in different article websites. you can upload new articles to the websites on a weekly basis. It is important that your article should be live in that particular website.

Catherine86, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  13. onlineprime08

onlineprime08 Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, my ratio is 1:5.. For every one article I make, I submit my article in at least 5 top article submission sites. The I would make another one and submit it to another 5. That's how I do it and it pays me off on my effort. What you really need to have in your article is quality. I am not saying all my articles are of quality, but in the long run, you would be able to improve your article.

onlineprime08, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  14. Adeel4stars

Adeel4stars Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks You Mi friend....For this Help....:)

Adeel4stars, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  15. Adeel4stars

Adeel4stars Peon

Best Answers:
    I will Keep That in Mind...Thank You OnlinepRime...

Adeel4stars, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  16. massjo

massjo Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can use one article for around 5 to 10 submissions, but submit in top directories.

massjo, Jun 3, 2011 IP