1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions about companies who offer twitter followers etc.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by SmokinBull, May 13, 2011.

I was just wondering how these businesses online can offer twitter followers, facebook likes and youtube subscribers/likes, to their customers for sale? I mean I know they have suppliers, but if I wanted to start this type of business, how would I get my hands on some real suppliers for these things? I mean I know they dont just use a program like tweet attack, because they would have to do tons of work, just to fill one persons order. Can anyone lead me in the right direction please? I don't mind if I have to pay a little for the information. Would be great if it was free but either way, I need to find out. Thanks!

SmokinBull, May 13, 2011 IP
  2. SteveTasovski

SteveTasovski Member

Best Answers:
    Well actually the best answer is that followers wont give you any traffic or sales. All these accounts a simply bots, not real humans. So you will just spend you money for nothing.
    If you need it for a report you should better use twiends.com yourself and get your followers.

SteveTasovski, May 16, 2011 IP
  3. sfpkent

sfpkent Peon

Best Answers:
    The first question you have to ask is - are those followers your targeted market? What for when you have 10000 followers and but few people like your products or services?

sfpkent, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  4. anils

anils Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Those are not real followers. You can increase your twitter,facebook and yt followers by your own. Just check twiends and you will get what I am talking about.

anils, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  5. Nirmal Ambrose

Nirmal Ambrose Peon

Best Answers:
    The first question you have to ask is - are those followers your targeted market? What for when you have 10000 followers and but few people like your products or services?

Nirmal Ambrose, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  6. emily

emily Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Those services are not worth it... You won't get real people from there...

emily, Jun 2, 2011 IP