1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need help in computer business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Steven01, May 23, 2011.

CS Hotline provides unique support services for Computer Repair Businesses in US. We offer 24/7 Chat/Web/Telephone Support for computer repair business in US. We will fix your customer’s issue and you may just sit back and relax. You'll get a Toll Free number for your business with Elite Plan. Once a customer calls we will greet him with your business name. Say for e.g Thank you for calling Computer Repair. How may I assist you today? And we follow, no fix no fee.
    Just think when you have a backup support team of 650+ professional technicians & that is also 24x7….Imagine how much impact it will give on your business…Your growth potential…your visibility.
    Some of the things that we do are …
    1. PC and MAC Support - Virus issues, Troubleshooting Windows and Mac Os, System restore, Optimization, Windows Installation and More.
    2. Printer and Other Gadget Support - Support for Printer, Scanners, All in one, Mp3, PDA and more
    3. Router and Network Set Up - Support for setting up New/Existing Wired or Wi-Fi Network, Printer/Hard drive Sharing, Configuration of firewall and more..
    For More Information please click on http://www.CShotline.com/Index.aspx?SpecialOffer=39

Steven01, May 23, 2011 IP
  2. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    clarify your thread title :p

i thought you asking for help :D

xXxpert, May 27, 2011 IP
  3. usrecord

usrecord Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you need an opinion or you are introducing your business. Anyway, that's a good way of convincing other people to visit your site.

usrecord, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  4. kevin543

kevin543 Peon

Best Answers:
    By the way I agree with usrecord, that it's really a nice way to highlight your business. Thanks for all that information out here.

kevin543, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  5. luzern

luzern Peon

Best Answers:
    Me too, I thought the OP asking for help, what a misleading title.

luzern, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  6. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think this is wrong thread to advertise your business.

jhardy2008, Jun 2, 2011 IP