1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [SOLO AD] 2,968 verified buyer list – ONLY 17 solo ads available in May-June

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by jasonb25, May 25, 2011.

Dear Digital Point Users,

If it’s your first time buying a solo ad, you’ve come to the right place, because I take pride in the results I deliver for my clients.

My verified 2,968 buyer & freebie list guarantees you 150 unique clicks in 48-72 hours or you get 100% your money back no questions asked!

This list was built using the following methods:

1. Numerous WSOs where these subscribers bought my products at $7-$17
    2. My mentor’s list who promoted my products as an affiliate
    3. By purchasing solo ad traffic

In short: this is a high-quality list and if you have an O.T.O or a high converting back-end offer in your sales funnel you can be 100% sure you’ll make at least a part of your investment with me back INSTANTLY…

So, what’s the cost for this red-hot buyer traffic?

Less than you might have thought.

Since it’s my first time coming out here on the Warrior Forum with an offer like this, I took some time to research the pricing and found out that it tends to range between $0.57 and $0.75 Cost Per Click.

…And there’s no real guarantee this traffic will convert at all! (Trust me, I’ve tried)

So, instead of jacking up my prices, I decided that for the first 4 people who step forward – I’m going to do a promotion for just $0.5 Cost Per Unique Click.

Which means, it will only cost you $75 to tap into my lucrative traffic pond.

For fastest response please contact me at *support[at]yourfirstdimeonline.com* with your offer. I will review the offer first and if it’s a good fit for my list, I’ll instruct you on what to do next to secure your spot.

Thanks,

Jason Fulton.

jasonb25, May 25, 2011 IP
  2. jasonb25

jasonb25 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Couple of spots have opened up, pm me for information. Each solo has received more than 250 clicks, well over the minimum

jasonb25, Jun 1, 2011 IP