1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Crazy low price for website talking heads

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by lspublish1, Mar 1, 2011.

TheHypeIsRight recently responded to my thread about website talking heads, and I checked out their site - I have NEVER seen such a low price for talking heads! When did this happen?

Basically, the site is http://www.TheHypeIsRight.com/promo. The main page still says "Coming Soon" for some reason. Anyways, they're offering 50 word presentations for $39. (I paid *$250* to LFOW for mine last year! gack...).

At $39, I could be split testing 6 different presentations for the same money that bought me ONE video on LFOW...

I know not everybody is a huge fan of talking heads. But I think that with a good model and a good script, it's still a great way to go. My talking head helped my sales, and I know it works for many others, and at this price you'd be crazy not to at least try it, so I thought I'd pass it on.

lspublish1, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  2. TheHypeIsRight

TheHypeIsRight Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! The front page says "Coming Soon" because we're currently focusing on the executing well for the promotion, which is only being posted to the top few e-commerce sites. It's going well so far - the first batch of videos has gone into production, and we've gotten some calls and emails about doing longer scripts.

TheHypeIsRight, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  3. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm they only have two models, a guy and a girl, but they both look like they'd work really well on sales page, and the production quality of the vids seems to be very good for the price. I'll check it out and give them a call to see if it's legit.

---------

UPDATEA: I just started a new thread to see if anyone else has tried them. I'll give em a call tomorrow since their office is probably closed now.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
    falafelfro, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  4. TheHypeIsRight

TheHypeIsRight Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice talking to you Falafelfro! Hope to see the videos on your site soon.

TheHypeIsRight, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  5. lspublish1

lspublish1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just got my video, and it looks terrific. I was worried that it would be low quality, but it's just as good as the video on their homepage. Incredible deal for $39. (I actually bought a few more words and paid ($47).

lspublish1, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  6. jcrewhond8285

jcrewhond8285 Active Member

Best Answers:
    the hype you still doing this deal> I need a guy in a lab coat and or a girl .. willing to try your deal!

jcrewhond8285, May 24, 2011 IP
  7. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    falafelfro, May 25, 2011 IP
  8. Digitalvideoguy

Digitalvideoguy Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen the highest quality for the price at websiteactorlive.com and their examples are amazing. In my opinion 37 dollars for a website actor sounds like a bad idea, and after looking at an example of a website spokesperson for 37 dollars I definitely wouldn't. I've seen the work at website talking heads and its okay, but I probably wouldn't use them. What ever company you use make sure you write your own script because no one knows your business better than you! One last thing is to make sure you don't get suckered into monthly payments lol. I've seen some people pay as much at 150 bucks a month to keep their website actor on their site. Ouch! Most companies don't and shouldn't.

Digitalvideoguy, May 31, 2011 IP
  9. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, Model2Web has VERY high quality video for their $37 starting price, and there's no other company with comparable value. Below are some example of their videos on client sites. I'd have to say a video from Model2Web is a GOOD idea for the price. The poster above is probably a competitor.

http://www.lastminutecars.eu/
    http://www.onlineguardians.com/

falafelfro, May 31, 2011 IP
  10. Digitalvideoguy

Digitalvideoguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Not a competitor, but is this a competitor accusing me of being a competitor. In all fairness, I did check out http://www.lastminutecars.eu/ and it looks as if she's reading from the ground... And the video is grainy, maybe its just me... Maybe someone can help me out with this. I compared it to websiteactorlive.com and the work they did here http://culligankc.com/
    I'm just a very satisfied client.
    Thank you

Digitalvideoguy, May 31, 2011 IP
  11. Digitalvideoguy

Digitalvideoguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Digitalvideoguy, Jul 18, 2011 IP