1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need someone who can download, convert and upload videos for me, LONG TERM JOB!

Discussion in 'Services' started by matthew898, May 31, 2011.

Hello DP community, I am currently opening multiple anime websites which are currently Fairy Tail, One Piece and Bleach (possibly more in the future). I need someone who can get this job done well and fast. This job consists of downloading all the current episodes in 720p quality with english subtitles, converting it to mp4, putting my website domain watermarked on the top right, cutting it to 19-20 minutes so they can fit to facebook (meaning cutting the intros, endings, previews) and uploading them all to facebook. Considering I'm opening the three anime sites which i mentioned above which are like 700+ eps alltogether, there will be alot of work needed done therefore this job is consistent. I can pay you by paypal. I will be paying 50 cents per episode meaning there's a total of $400 + to be made alltogether from all 3 animes. I will be providing all the download links and program to use for converting.

I require you to beable to do this job fast meaning you need a good internet speed to download and upload and a reliable computer to convert everything. PLEASE do not add or message me if you have no idea what this job consists of and accept jobs randomly just because you want to get paid.

Thank you for reading, i hope we can cooperate. Please add me on msn which is and skype which is mattng898.

Last edited: May 31, 2011
    matthew898, May 31, 2011 IP
  2. deshkar_sandesh

deshkar_sandesh Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is the timeframe? by what time you are expecting someone to compete this job.
    Are you ready to provide VPS which will be fast and easy for this job. also i think 50 cents is on the lower side for this job.

deshkar_sandesh, May 31, 2011 IP
  3. matthew898

matthew898 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't really have a timeframe but the person doing this job needs to beable to get it done at a considerable speed, maybe 50-100 episodes a week? we'll see, just not too slow. no i am not providing vps for this, why would you need it? you're just downloading the eps, converting and uploading to facebook. I don't mind changing the pricepoint, it all depends how satisfied i am with your work and speed. Thank you for replying.

4. zmanblog

zmanblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am more than happy to download, convert and upload videos for $1/vid.

But the watermarking and cropping i cannot do.

zmanblog, May 31, 2011 IP
  5. matthew898

matthew898 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i need the watermarking so no sorry.