1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook ads disapproving my advertisement

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by speedylikeskj, May 31, 2011.

Hi i created an ad on facebook a week ago everything was going fine till i edited my ad and Updated it since then they are disapproving my ad i also tried to Change advertisement title etc but still they are disapproving ..my question is if it was against fb TOS why they were approving it first and also My Fb ad is related to facebook fans selling any idea how can i get it approved ? as facebook ads is best place for me to generate sales

speedylikeskj, May 31, 2011 IP
  2. resaik_king

resaik_king Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest review the TOS before creating FB ads and i'm sure FB gave a reason of disapproving it

resaik_king, May 31, 2011 IP
  3. speedylikeskj

speedylikeskj Peon

Best Answers:
    Well yes they have given reason also and i have gone through their tos but still ,now i think i can`t advertise such ad on facebook
    reason they gave was
    And here is my ad text

4. speedylikeskj

speedylikeskj Peon

Best Answers:
    ok so here i go same ad was approved by facebook but what i just did was increased bid amount to 1.71$ and they approved it ...lol now as i am paying more so its according to facebook TOS

5. preciseenergy

preciseenergy Peon

Best Answers:
    Just check out the reason of disapproval..They might have sent it to you.

preciseenergy, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  6. speedylikeskj

speedylikeskj Peon

Best Answers:
    @preciseenergy Reason was
    But according to me real reason was that they wanted me to bid higher which i did and now my 3 ads similar ads are live :)

speedylikeskj, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  7. Jigney

Jigney Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have experienced that many times Facebook approves ad. and when we try to edit at that time they notice violation of TOS and disapprove. Please make sure that you are not using any trade mark in ad. like Facebook.

Jigney, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  8. SocialMediaForBusiness

SocialMediaForBusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a FB Ad campaign running and then the landing page I was sending the prospect to was changed. Then suddenly I couldn’t get any new ads approved. I had very little control over the landing page, so I was stuck. I ended up creating a FB fan page that played the intro video and captured email addresses, which is what the landing page did. Then all my Ads started to get approved. It seems FB gives a bit more leeway if your Ad keeps people on FB. Another thing I noticed was the email privacy policy link was removed when the landing page was changed. So I made sure I had a privacy policy statement on my fan page.

SocialMediaForBusiness, Oct 7, 2011 IP