1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

http://www.mybaby.name/ New baby nameing site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by casonova, May 30, 2011.

Hello Friends,

Last 15 days I have started a Baby Name site its doing farelly well. It has 235 pages Indexed, getting impressions on very relative keywords.

The site has around 27k + baby names from diversed geo locations. I am realy experimenting with the .name TLD. Actualy I was looking for mybaby and got it in .name so started this site.

Tell me what do you think and evaluate the worth of the site.

Thanks

Casonova

Last edited: May 30, 2011
    casonova, May 30, 2011 IP
  2. esquiree

esquiree Member

Best Answers:
    7 banner on main page? and 4 of them is google adsense. First probably you will get banned from google. you cant put more then 3 adsense... Secondly too many banners makes your page inattractive...

esquiree, May 30, 2011 IP
  3. jamzzz

jamzzz Peon

Best Answers:
    Love your idea, but I don't like websites with too much advertising...and this is clearly one of those websites. My advise is to use less banners so people are more willling to browse your site.
    Also, I searched for some names but when I click on "more info", there is basically no more info. Just delete that column if it doesn't have any information.

jamzzz, May 30, 2011 IP
  4. Mr Punter

Mr Punter Peon

Best Answers:
    I like your domain name its a very good one you have got, idea is good too, you should give suggestions for baby name too with other names

Mr Punter, May 30, 2011 IP
  5. ngek

ngek Member

Best Answers:
    nice domain name, advertising is too much, should be reduced slightly

ngek, May 30, 2011 IP