1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling writer needed service

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by manavy, May 30, 2011.

BEST QUALITY WRITERS AVAILABLE HERE.

HELLO SIR.
    I can write articles for you cheap price with high quality.
    i have 10 writer team who can write on any topics we have good experience, we are doing this business from last 7 years its myself greats efforts to work with you.
    my writers can write articles on any topics with you provide.
    - high quality
    - cs passed
    - 100% original
    at cheapest price
    We charge $3.5$ per 500 words articles.
    so if you want to deal with me long time business, we will do some good business.
    if you have any question please contact me on my email id.
    I AM WILLINGLY WAITING FOR YOUR ORDERS.
    WE ALSO PROVIDE ARTICLE RE WRITING SERVICES.
    i need to promise you i can give you good quality works.
    THANKS.
    MY SAMPLE ARTICLEs

Here, I put my sample article..Plz see and let me know!

SOLAR TRAINING GUIDES
    Are you looking for solar system training? A type of training that will help you develop the full understanding of installing and operating a solar power system. Solar training guides help you with every step of the process and guide you through it so that you can fit the solar energy systems into your homes by yourself. A professional fitter charges more than one could easily afford which is why it is preferred to do the fitting on your own.
    Solar training courses help students in selecting and installing a solar system. There are not a lot of programs offered for solar training. There are a few solar training guides available with the help of which one can develop the understanding of the system. One needs to have a background in the electrical field to understand the basics of the solar training courses. Usually experience in the electrical field is also required for starting a solar raining course but in some courses only the knowledge of the electrical field is required. It is also required for the course students to know the language of electrical field as in some cases students need to write about the solar system and its electrical components in electrical language.
    Two types of solar energy panels are used to work the solar energy system. The solar energy system is environment friendly and run from natural sources. Over the years the use of electricity has been increasing greatly due to the increase in population. The electricity produced by water is not ample for everyone and there is a shortage of electricity overall. Solar energy systems produce power from natural sources like the sun tidal and wind energy and the solar energy i.e. the sunlight.
    In the United Kingdom most of the power is produced with the solar energy systems. Solar heating systems have also made a place in the market. Due to the colder climate in the UK the demand for water heating systems is also high. Solar power water heating systems sell big in the UK since they are cheaper than the electric powered heaters and work equally as effectively as the electric ones. If the fitting is done by yourself than it is cheaper whereas a professional would charge between 2000 to 5000 pounds for the overall fitting. This shows how much a solar energy system fitter earns only from working a single fitting job. The electricity produced by water only helps suffice 2 percent of the energy requirement of the entire United Kingdom. Hydro power is the most suitable energy generator in the United Kingdom.
    Summary:
    Solar energy training is a type of training that helps one learns how the solar system operates and how to install the solar system. There are multiple guides available that help you in the learning process and provide all the information that you require. People prefer installing the solar energy system themselves because getting a professional to do it is very expensive and not affordable by everyone.

manavy, May 30, 2011 IP
  2. jeannie123

jeannie123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is really hilarious.

jeannie123, May 30, 2011 IP
  3. iNET SEO

iNET SEO Active Member