1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link exchange Widget?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by johnleebkk, Dec 17, 2009.

i'm making a link exchange widget that enables users to exchange links to show on each others sites.

So when the user embeds the widget on his/her site, he/she will be able to exchange links with other sites using this widget with just a few clicks.( users don't need to edit any codes or do anything, he/she just has to choose sites to exchange links with, and if both sites agree to exchange links, links will be exchanged automatically FOR FREE.

Plus that you don't need to find the site's admin email, contact and ask for link exchange, everything will be done automatically, users just need to choose sites to exchange links with, and allow or deny link exchange requests.
    If one of them disagrees, however, links will not be exchanged)

this will help site/blog admins to exchange links fast and easy, it increases search engine rankings and traffic.
    --------------------------------------…

there arre two accounts, simple and pro.

simple accounts have limitations like two links maximum (~), widgets logo, and sponsored links will be shown.

But the PRO account which is $30 a month, has no limitations whatsoever. (you can exchange as many links as you want, embed the widget on as many sites as you want, no widget logo or sponsored links will be shown.)

what do you think of this widget?
    would you get the PRO account or the simple acount?
    any advice?
    any comments?
    any comments about the price?

johnleebkk, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  2. sandeepdude

sandeepdude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since your widget is a new one,you need to remove restriction of the free account to gain popularity.
    Also,the PRO price is too high...

www.automaticbacklinks.com provides free service upto 100 pr1 link exchanges.

If you exceed more than 100 link exchanges,you can buy credits for just 10$.so i think you need to lower your prices..:)

Regards,
    Sandeep

sandeepdude, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  3. VishalNair

VishalNair Peon

Best Answers:
    seriously you need to lower your prices down for first later on even if you increase the price it dosen't matter

VishalNair, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  4. johnleebkk

johnleebkk Peon

Best Answers:
    what would be a good price?

and do you think it will be successful?
    would you use it?
    would you grt thr pro account?

5. VishalNair

VishalNair Peon

Best Answers:
    just think a price like 10$
    before going to the pro account i would go to simple account and check your services if i find it good and worth the money then only i will upgrade to a PRO account

VishalNair, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  6. sandeepdude

sandeepdude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    to be honest,i won't buy a pro account...

Why don't you make a site similar to automaticbacklinks.com with some more advanced features like link selling feature along with link exchange?

In the link selling feature,take a small amount for each sale as processing fee..

I think it will work..:)

sandeepdude, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  7. johnleebkk

johnleebkk Peon

Best Answers:
    im making this service to help site owners to increase linkbacks and get higher search engine rankings so i dont think there will be a link selling feature (or atleast for now).

8. khongwir

khongwir Peon

Best Answers:
    too expensive for me bro

khongwir, May 29, 2011 IP