1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Learn to See no-follow links on Any Page

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by iTechGeek, May 27, 2011.

Below is the code that allows to see now follow links

Just create a bookmark with any name and in the url address - put the below code.
    This works for every browser.

javascript:function highlightNofollow(){var newStyle=document.createElement(‘style’);newStyle.type=’text/css’;newStyle.appendChild(document.createTextNode(‘a[rel~=nofollow]{border:1px dashed #852! important;background-color:#fcc! important;}’));document.getElementsByTagName(‘head’)[0].appendChild(newStyle);};highlightNofollow();
    HTML:
    If this code worked for you. Please give me a star reputation. Just a honest asking as I am new here.

iTechGeek, May 27, 2011 IP
  2. Bart Simpson

Bart Simpson Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you sir... :p

Bart Simpson, May 27, 2011 IP
  3. sfbay

sfbay Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice share, I believe there is also a firefox plugin that allows you to do this.

sfbay, May 27, 2011 IP
  4. Azunga

Azunga Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tip. I use the NoDoFollow addon for Firefox so I can turn it off and on quickly.

Azunga, May 28, 2011 IP
  5. subhasis.pradhan

subhasis.pradhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I usually use SEO Doctor Firefox plugin for this purpose. A single click and you will know the nature of any link. Alternately, you can look in the page source and find out yourself if a link has been rel nofollowed!

subhasis.pradhan, May 30, 2011 IP