1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware of New Clients - They will RIP you and Get their Work Done

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by infogle, May 25, 2011.

1. boron

boron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ Aleksandar Mitić. I know infogle for few years, no SEO work from him, but some other work done as agreed in a pretty friendly manner. If you got the promised rank in the agreed time, officially work has been done.

boron, May 26, 2011 IP
  2. digitalduke

digitalduke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, DP is not making good names these days because of scammers...

digitalduke, May 26, 2011 IP
  3. prozeal

prozeal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also vouch for Infogle, he's done numerous work for me and is a good friend even though he lives in India and I in Canada, he's very honest and professional. He didn't mention your name in this thread at all, he's simply warning others people like this exists and giving a high alert to do safer transactions. Even if the sum is small people don't want to be ripped off. If your site is ranking you should be paying him for his work, and just because it's not in Yahoo site explorer after 3 weeks doesn't mean nothing was done, it takes time. What you are trying to do is get instant results and if like you said you build 5000 links in that meantime you can kiss your site good bye as that is a red flag in google anyway.

prozeal, May 27, 2011 IP
  4. Aleksandar Mitić

Aleksandar Mitić Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, you go ahead and hire him to do SEO work for you, give him a deadline and watch how he's out of town for a week, and another week he doesn't respond to you at all, and then in the end sends you a complete BS "report" (if you really pressure him because he already lied for more than a week once again) with bunch of worthless "submissions" and comments that aren't even approved on totally unrelated spam pages. Just make sure you don't do him a favor and try to make his job easier because he'll use that against you and then pull this kind of crap. But you don't understand do you? He is paid!

Basically, I never said he was a scammer (I said he was disgusting and he is), although he's seriously close to being one because he lies constantly. I also said I made a big mistake for keeping up with his crap as far as SEO is concerned. Should have laid him off when I first saw what he was doing to me. I always tried to make it as easy as possible for him. The only thing that I refused to do is to make my page look more spammy by doing keyword stuffing and injecting his own analytics code which he hasn't mentioned at all but I noticed of course.

I can also show you a screenshot when I asked him to show me what he did so far (he repeatedly claimed he's done some work) and I told him I want to send him another bonus payment in that case and everything else stays the same of course.

As far as results are concerned, he's paid anyway. The only problem is that he doesn't want to admit that his work sucks and could not deliver on it's own. If I see a majority of the backlinks that I've built and paid someone else to build (both in site explorer and webmaster tools) and I see none of his, please explain how he's responsible for anything? He's not. But he claims he is. He doesn't say "if you gave me more time you would see that I would have done it", he says "I've done it". That's what's bothering me and I want an apology. He can keep the damn money I don't care. I just want him off my back, I have no time for people like him.

As far as names are concerned, when you sign your messages with your name, I refer to you by your name. If you don't want me to, you have to say that. I can't read your mind unfortunately. He can ask a moderator to remove his name if he really wants to. I tried but I can't edit that message anymore.

I've said everything I had to say. Even repeated a couple of things. I won't be replying here anymore, it's a hell of a time/nerve waste. I came forward only because he said in his first post that he will post screenshots and I cannot risk him bending and posting things out of context, because he has already proved to me that he is a liar. If he wants to post everything as it was, I have absolutely no problems. I encourage him if he's so good and I'm bad. He has a big mouth and cannot back up what he's talking about. Eventually, it backfired on him.

Last edited: May 27, 2011
    Aleksandar Mitić, May 27, 2011 IP
  5. Ecoste

Ecoste Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm really sorry to hear this. But you cannot just accuse new members of scamming. Yes, some of them do, but, not all of them. So, in my opinion you can't just say all new members are bad.

Ecoste, May 27, 2011 IP
  6. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are right! Actually!

Not all members are here for ripping but a few making this place dirty.

As per the above messages against me - this person has nothing to do in life other than just ripping things off and he has all the time in the world to write posts like articles and writing all the stinking information he has been shouting here for nothing.

Urging me to include the shots... seriously mad - if he wants to prove finally that he is bad then my pleasure to include all the shots...

stay tuned guys we are reaching to the climax of this story and an interesting end...

and big thanks to all those support messages...! its really you people who make Infogle - what it is now!

infogle, May 28, 2011 IP
  7. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is the first screenshot of the chat we had on 23 April 2011 - in which you can easily read what i have promised and what he agrees on:

[​IMG]

This is where his website (hairstyles2010.org) was standing at the time of conversation for the keyword - hairstyles 2010
    [​IMG]

After showing him the screenshot he did not agreed - and posted me this:
    [​IMG]

with the screenshot of his site not ranking:
    [​IMG]

(More on the next post...)

infogle, May 28, 2011 IP
  8. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Now - the below screenshot is of 24 May - and see what is he saying
    [​IMG]

As, you can see what is happening - now you can check yourself where his site is ranking for the keyword - below is the current date screenshot of google and where his site ranks now:
    [​IMG]

Read this - At one PM message he says - that he just wants his site to be ranked for the keyword and is not concerned with what i do - and at the next and on this thread - he started mentioning at the amount of backlinks - kind of double-minded.

Also, not believing the fact that his site is now ranking for the keyword - above is the current position of his site. but god knows what will take him to believe that his site is now ranking....

Now - why all this started
    I strongly believe that he did not expected that fast - that site could be ranked - he was relaxed that this work will take around 60days to complete (i mentioned the same in my first interaction - screenshot above in the previous post).

But when he checked that his site has now ranked - and he will now have to pay early for the work which he was thinking to be completed in 2months - then all this started - he simply not sticking to one fact - he is shifting his focus - on backlinks and then site rank - when both are done - he decided not to believe the fact and skip from the payment

and moreover, ask for the refund - this is the good formula i should say - that say blah blah...! and ask for the refund - so that you dont have to pay the remaining amount.

in PMs he sounded like a millionaire and on this thread also - that he does not care about the money - but if you look at all this like me - you can surely smell that something is not correct on his part...!

He is just shouting on his posts about blah blah things... but never ever mentioned about the work - isn't it! :)

Think about it!

Last edited: May 28, 2011
    infogle, May 28, 2011 IP
  9. wallie1233

wallie1233 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im simply can say there are more like these scammers to come in future and nothing we can do about it.

wallie1233, May 28, 2011 IP
  10. Aleksandar Mitić

Best Answers:
    And once again, things are taken out of context and used against me. This is too much. Here's the link:

http://bit.ly/jlf7DD

If there are any problems with me posting the link directly in this message, please remove it. I've added the link in my signature as well, but it's not showing up yet.

Aleksandar Mitić, May 28, 2011 IP
  11. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    @alesksandar mitic

"""things are taken out of context"""
    We just showed you - your real face - and nothing is fabricated

He is just a non-sense guy with no work - and no ethics... Just do follow the link in the above post and read the stuff which completely works against him only... where he mentioned that he will write more against us - this shows the attitude of the client - with no money at all and all the time in the world ----

When his site is ranking for the keyword - then also this actually mad person is saying his site is not ranking doesn't make sense -

@Aleksandar you dont need to tell us how we treat our clients you are no one just a cheap scammer and nothing else - who either has been funded to do so against us or is a mentally ill - see to his "avatar" you will come to see... and kindly stay to your words that you will not reply here... cheapest person and client i ever had since 2005

He mentioned the link as Saga: which means: A long story of heroic achievement.

How cheap can he gets the proof you can see on his website just read through the last line - this mentally ill person is saying that he will write this on more websites - this shows the real person behind and how ill-minded this person is...

Why this blind... cannot see that his site is now ranking - and say to us that he is short of money - we would be happy to leave the rest of the money - but applying these cheap tricks won't help.

Now, as he has taken things very personally - we are going the legal way now - because he is no one to defame us and say abuse words to our company. Matter is now in legal hands we had already tracked the website and made note of it - as embedding the page on his website about defaming us is a legal matter - and we are not here to just listen to this ill-person and our lawyers can easily manage it - i think he has estimated us like a freelancers and not a company - and my promise he will not have pleasant nights any more.

So people, he himself has taken this to the final level where matter will be soon produced in courts and he might have to travel to save himself. (Please this is not a threatening call - please who us - actually knows that what we say we do it and do it in the best possible way).

As these kind of ill-minded people are not safe for the DP community any more - because there are new people/freelancers - who come here to earn some money honestly - but with these they cant! - but i am committed to DP as have spend much time here over the years and DP has given me much knowledge - friends - clients over the years. Therefore, its our duty to keep the community clean with such persons - who are here just to worsen things...!

infogle, May 28, 2011 IP
  12. Aleksandar Mitić

Best Answers:
    Are you on drugs man? You are a joke. STFU...

Last edited: May 28, 2011
    Aleksandar Mitić, May 28, 2011 IP
  13. willowhope

willowhope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I feel for you, Aleksandar.

Just goes to show you should never trust anyone that:
    a) Can hardly speak English...
    b) Has spammy links in their signature, indicating they have no real interest for their visitors to find anything other than adverts or some other lazy monetization effort.

Pretty shocking he created a thread complaining about you too... Mug.

willowhope, May 29, 2011 IP
  14. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hey... can you see that... or not... his website is ranking even see the screenshots and search the keyword and after that he started complaining that he did all the work - why not he said before - when he started working...? why this person said only after the website ranked and he has to pay the remaining money...

@Chris.B - just read my first post i never ever used his name... he was the first one to point it on me... only he urged me to put the screenshots and not me... (kindly dont draw conclusion before reading the posts and facts - read it completely)

This is just for the money - read each and every post and see the dates... when i stated that your website has ranked - he denied - just search yourself if his site is ranking or not...

I have been ripped... and this person is trying to take advantage of situation.

What has been said by me will be done for him - because i need to show him and the world the real face of him.

infogle, May 30, 2011 IP
  15. willowhope

willowhope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Infogle, you are showing yourself up to anyone who actually has a clue, and from your reply I'm 90% sure you didn't understand what I said. I don't care that you didn't mention his name as if it's a "well he started it" playground type dilemna. You're damaging your own reputation and "business" since the logs clearly indicate you've done some extremely poor work for someone who still paid 50% after it! You're lucky he isn't pushing for a full refund and creating his own thread like this.

Also, you do realise that Google results are user-specific. If you constantly search for "hairstyles 2010" his site will work its way up the listings since each search shows Google that you didn't get what you were looking for, so they gradually roll out different results until low-and-behold, his site began to show up despite your lousy SEO effort.

Aleksandar clearly isn't taking advantage of the situation, he's going through hell having to deal with shady dealers such as yourself - and doing the work he paid you to do, for himself probably.

willowhope, May 30, 2011 IP
  16. Aleksandar Mitić

Best Answers:
    From now on, I'm definitely not hiring anyone who sounds strange to me. Stay away from anyone who doesn't seem 100% reliable to you. I always wanted to just move on if I'm not satisfied, but as you can see, this guy has a big mouth and an even bigger ego. You can't possibly say to him that his "SEO services" suck. He'll go insane.

Well, he can go nuts if he wants, BUT INFOGLE'S SEO SERVICES SUCK! Period. I'm expecting a fictional lawsuit any day now. :)

Don't waste your nerves with this fruitcake. He lives in his own world and I feel sorry for him. I could care less about his insults. Those are all lame and desperate attempts to trash me and save his "stainless reputation".

So pathetic. A drama queen... He seems to be unable to understand that I don't really care about his monkey business and I don't want to see him ever again.

In the meantime, another dude took the money and didn't deliver anything. He still browses the forums and tries to negotiate new work but he's absolutely ignoring me. It gets better and better!

Last edited: May 30, 2011
    Aleksandar Mitić, May 30, 2011 IP
  17. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Which logsheets are your pointing at? I really LOL for this - even i believe what you are saying about the keyword - but it is not on one computer - it is on all the google search results every part of the world - just search and let me know where do you find his site in the results ....

and please have some sane to believe the fact even the screenshots that he has posted has time and date on it - you can always see that when this problem started - when i had said that your site is ranking now... so this clearly indicates the mind of the person...

Just read the complete story... and then draw the conclusion... the problem starts when i said the site is ranked...

infogle, May 30, 2011 IP