1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

netspend issue

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by KinetiX, May 25, 2011.

Hey guys,
    first of all i`m not from US, but i have someone there who opened a netspend account, i changed the info to my name so i can get the card with my name on it, card was delivered to my friend in US and he sent it to me.
    I used netspend to whitdraw my money made by paypal, all worked fine for like the past year.
    but now suddenly all the ATM`s are rejecting the card and telling me to contact issuing bank.
    i asked netspend whats the problem, they say i tried to whitdraw more than i got, i have 68$ in netspend, i tried to whitdraw like 20$, same message, 10$ same message.

They keep saying that i`ve reached the limit on the ATM but i tried in different cities, different weeks and still same message, please contact issuing bank

So now i`m asking if anyone has a netspend account, if he/she wants, i can send my 68$ to his/her account on netspend and he/she can send like 60$ to me on paypal or preferably moneybookers.

And please if you know if its possible to link my moneybookers account to my paypal account so i can whitdraw from paypal to moneybookers. Cause i got no way to whitdraw my earnings from paypal..

Thanks

KinetiX, May 25, 2011 IP
  2. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need a real US Bank account to move money between PayPal and Moneybookers. Also it will solve all PayPal withdrawal problem for you.

Shafiq Kamal, May 25, 2011 IP
  3. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    You are not from U.S., Are you trying to use the card in India ? if so then recent restrictions by RBI have made most of the international issued debit cards not usable in India

rome, May 26, 2011 IP