1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Digital.point good for backlink building?

Discussion in 'Google' started by kimian55, May 13, 2011.

1. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey BTW do you know that your first link is a do-follow and the web hosting site link is a no-follow :)

Not completely true, try installing the SEO-Quake addon in Chrome or Firefox and check out each page where you comment, you will find some signature links are do-follow as well ;)

Very well said, thatz what most of the newbies lack and think it is the best way of their so called SEO services :D

China_girl, May 23, 2011 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Really thatz wonderful, you seems to be quite new here, btw, you are welcome to come here frequently and learn more about back linking :p

@OP
    The best way to get your thoughts out to the people in the SEO world is IMO forums like DP. Forget about getting backlinks from such forums, instead try to learn something meaningful from the experts here who have been burning their axx out to make this a well worthy (of knowledge) forum ;)
    Note (for mods): I was not able to comment these two posts together, that is why I am writing in two different threads ;)

China_girl, May 23, 2011 IP
  3. ruby2011

ruby2011 Peon

Best Answers:
    just keep the forum clean. this is the place for talking not for spamming. so please, just keeps your link in forum sig. do everyone a favor.

ruby2011, May 23, 2011 IP
  4. WebMediaPrint

WebMediaPrint Peon

Best Answers:
    My backlinks got indexed pretty fast. DP is not relevant to both links in my signature, but still is a good link!

WebMediaPrint, May 23, 2011 IP
  5. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    DP links tend to get indexed, so that would make it good for backlink
    building. In addition, once upon a time my profile was a PR2, but
    those days are long gone, at least for me.

krjewellers, May 25, 2011 IP