1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ASK : How to optimize my blogspot?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by zulfisat, May 23, 2011.

Hi, I am a blog beginer want to ask to all the master here, how to optimize my blog in blogspot?

zulfisat, May 23, 2011 IP
  2. weknowonlinemarketing

weknowonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Post your Blogspot Blog's link to all major Social Bookmarking sites. You can also generate the RSS feed for your blog. This will be also helpful.

weknowonlinemarketing, May 24, 2011 IP
  3. zulfisat

zulfisat Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, thanx for your info. I'll try it...

zulfisat, May 24, 2011 IP
  4. gamblerseven

gamblerseven Peon

Best Answers:
    You ca do the basic on SEO. You can do on-page or off-page. Like what weknowonlinemarketing had said, post your blog or blog posts on major social bookmarking sites like Digg, Diigo, StumbleUpon, Reddit. You can also submit your blog on major blog directories like BlogCatalog, BlogRankings, Blogged. Post comments on other blogs that is related to your blog. These are helpful techniques.

gamblerseven, May 25, 2011 IP
  5. Nathaniell

Nathaniell Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't mess with blogspot. The main reason is that you DON'T OWN IT. In the end, they can take your site off and they don't have to explain why. Many sites are very sensitive about this whole internet marketing thing and if they consider your site spam or breaking the rules, you're gone.

Buy a .info from Godaddy for like two dollars and you can do anything you want with it. In the end, I think .info's are easier to rank than blogspot anyway. And with a Wordpress site, you can do more, and cooler stuff with it anyway.

Nathaniell, May 25, 2011 IP
  6. derick.derick

derick.derick Peon

Best Answers:
    Optimize your blog by getting into high PR blog, social bookmarking sites like Digg, stumbleupon, etc as well as to various blog sites.This are some keys for definate push up.

derick.derick, May 25, 2011 IP
  7. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you need to optimize your blogspot blog? The most you can do on blogspot is to place adsense ads on the sidebar or some part of the page. To optimize it, add RSS feeds. But that is the most I think because there is only so much you can do with blogspot.

affilorama, May 25, 2011 IP
  8. sundeep.shetty03

sundeep.shetty03 Peon

Best Answers:
    try to optimize the post.... and highlight the keyword with h1 tag in the post and build some back links to your blog u can generate a decent traffic and later on it will rase......

sundeep.shetty03, May 25, 2011 IP
  9. aira

aira Active Member

Best Answers:
    you may try blog and rss submission sites so you may get links and *hopefully traffic as well

aira, May 26, 2011 IP
  10. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can outsource it. Blogspot need extra time to be optimized.

karmaseo, May 26, 2011 IP
  11. TheMissingLink007

TheMissingLink007 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can write some articles for your site that works really well. Do off page seo on blog and forum comments make sure they are do follow. Try creating a facebook fan page good way to drive traffic from social network. Directroies. You can hire people to do it if you want or do it yourself.

TheMissingLink007, May 26, 2011 IP