1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make your first $1,000 online (FULL METHOD)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Seqqa, May 25, 2011.

So I'm in a giving mood and I though I was give a money making method to those who have yet to make anything online.

Step 1.

Creating your lead magnet, to create your lead magnet and display your social proof (show people you at least know what your talking about) you're going to want to create a blog. The blog doesn't need to be complicated, it can be a simple blog if you want. There's plenty of nice ones on WordPress.org.

Step 2.

Think of a niche, it doesn't need to be a super niche just something that has a consistent stream of buyers looking for solutions. If you're unsure what niche to go with use www.clickbank.com and check the gravity of products in the niche you're interested in, or https://adwords.google.co.uk/select/KeywordToolExternal and search the niche your interested in. Typical niches are “Curing Back Pain” and “Quit Smoking”.

Step 3.

Once you have your niche, purchase a domain around your niche. The domain should say something about your niche. For example www.HowToQuitSmoking.com, you may not get a domain like that but a domain with keywords around your niche is best. Good domain register is www.namecheap.com.

Step 4.

Get yourself some web hosting, if you haven’t already. www.hostgator.com is one of the most trusted hosting companies on the internet and I highly recommend them. If you have a hosting account point the domain to your host.

Step 5.

Upload your theme and try and develop a logo or get one designed around your niche. Head over to the BST section on DP, you can get a top quality logo created for as little as $10.

Step 6.

Buy a PLR product from a good PLR site, you can get some good products around your niche for no more than $10. You’re going to want to work your way through the document and move the simple stuff to front of the ebook and the best parts like the methods etc to the back.

Once you’ve re-written the course split it into 2 documents. On the last page of the first half of the ebook you’re going to want to create a link that says “Continue Reading For $9.95”.

Link the text to a download page or a direct link to the second PDF.

Now convert those two documents into PDF. So you should now have two half’s of an ebook split in half and converted into PDF.

Step 7.

Go over to www.popupdomination.com and buy the WordPress plug-in, you’ll also need to set up a aweber account at www.aweber.com. Install the plugin and set it up with your aweber account.

Step 8.

You are going to want to advertise the first part of the report for free on the popup, getting people to take the first part of your course as a “free trial”. If they then like what they’re reading which they should do if you’ve done a good job of converting the PLR document the conversion rates should be as high as 30% or even 50% that continue reading for $9.95.

Step 9.

Use the blog as a lead magnet, create a blog post everyday about methods and tips to quit smoking for example. Start building backlinks and continue pushing the ‘free line’ and offer your visitors free premium content. That way they should be more inclined to opt-in to your free course and carry on to purchasing the second half.

Just something off the top of my head that if you work at will start to make you a steady $30 a day and after a while may start scaling to around $100 a day.

Enjoy. :cool:

Last edited: May 25, 2011
    Seqqa, May 25, 2011 IP
    wptheme likes this.
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Seqqa my friend you do know that most people that read this article won't even hit 100 USD let alone 1 grand .

ApocalypseXL, May 25, 2011 IP
  3. klutter

klutter Peon

Best Answers:
    good post.....

klutter, May 25, 2011 IP
  4. Azam

Azam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice tips thank you for your great information

Azam, May 25, 2011 IP
  5. wptheme

wptheme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, nice article writeup, although I am probably not going to implement this (I am the lazy type - prefer to focus on my passive income sites), it sure adds another decent method to the Online Money Making theme. Rep+

wptheme, May 25, 2011 IP
  6. jkhurramov

jkhurramov Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice tips, may work

jkhurramov, May 25, 2011 IP
  7. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's very very basic and I was tired writing it so some of it maybe hit and miss, if there's anything you're unsure about yet me know.

Seqqa, May 26, 2011 IP
  8. NewTier

NewTier Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the great post! This is something that I've done successfully myself, and it works really well.

Are you having success with it?

NewTier, May 26, 2011 IP
  9. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there any "proof" that using this method someone will make $1k per month??

It,s just another guide that work for some people, not for all...

Cleberl1, May 26, 2011 IP
  10. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, everything in the world works for some people and not for all.. and the guy is merely giving pointers... he's not actually selling that book, so even if it's for the noobs, let's appreciate his sentiment. :)

WebBuddy, May 26, 2011 IP
  11. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This works, skill and talent set you apart with how much you earn with it.

Seqqa, May 27, 2011 IP
  12. Brian123

Brian123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I for one will be giving this a go! Thanks for the info Seqqa. Like we discussed before, I need to make a little money to help set me up in business. (Every little helps!)

Brian123, May 27, 2011 IP
  13. Jenny4u

Jenny4u Member

Best Answers:
    What you said is good. But everyone will not have that much knowledge in creating and promoting. My best way is Captcha job. Unlimited work need not to promote or create just type as you seen.

Jenny4u, May 27, 2011 IP
  14. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Small disclaimer, I don't personally use this method, earnings entirely depend on your skills and effort. But I do sell products and services online and I do make more than $100 a day. So I can at least vouch for saying I know what I'm talking about. ;)

Seqqa, May 27, 2011 IP
  15. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1000 grands by this method? be practical man! This method is way harder but i appreciate that you at least spared a time to tell others

F--K, May 27, 2011 IP
  16. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No not a thousand grand aka 1 million just the 1 grand to start with. It's very practical, don't know if you've ever noticed but making money normally is some what hard.

Seqqa, May 27, 2011 IP
  17. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not saying that making money by your day job is easy i was just saying that this method is harder as compared to the other methods to earn money online..!

F--K, May 27, 2011 IP
  18. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't think of a simpler way for someone to make their first $1,000, maybe you do care to share?

Seqqa, May 27, 2011 IP
  19. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    actually em not good at teaching :)

F--K, May 27, 2011 IP
  20. shoopies

shoopies Peon

Best Answers:
    looks confusing .. i could barely read through it all :)

shoopies, May 27, 2011 IP