1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase taffic help !

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ilona Andrews, May 23, 2011.

hello,

I am working on a site last one month but the traffic not increase so much and my boss told me that -

1.Traffic Target (except India) total visits - 500 Visits/Day till 15th June, 2011 .

2. Traffic Target organic visits - 300 organic Visits/Day till 15th June, 2011

but the total traffic this time is 150 per day(including indian traffic) , so how to increase traffic .

Please tell me , i am in big trouble .

Thanks in advance !

Ilona Andrews, May 23, 2011 IP
  2. mysteryofmarketing

mysteryofmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    What type of website are you running?

mysteryofmarketing, May 23, 2011 IP
  3. Ilona Andrews

Ilona Andrews Peon

Best Answers:
    I am working on Website Designing and developing site . how to promote this keyword .

Ilona Andrews, May 23, 2011 IP
  4. Quasha

Quasha Member

Best Answers:
    To promote you have to take one month plan. In this month you will do some work and then you will start getting the result. Everyday do some directory submission, some forum posting with your link in signature(not paul angela type), blog commenting, article submission etc. Do little, but everything in a day. With this do social networking with facebook, twitter, digg, reddit, stumbleupon with same profile, same info through same audience. Try to gather fans and followers. Make this as one month plan and see what happens.

Quasha, May 24, 2011 IP
  5. Guisbar

Guisbar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you got a budget for this or it needs to be done with free methods?

Guisbar, May 24, 2011 IP
  6. jopsons

jopsons Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quality back links create quality traffic to your website. So try to build more and more back links for your website. And social media optimization will pay vital role to get more and more visits. You should improve your brand through social networking sites. Blogging is a great way to gain unique visits and return visits through our updates. So you can improve this area with your blogging tricks.

I hope above tips enough to gain good number of visits to your website.

Any suggestion paste here.

jopsons, May 24, 2011 IP
  7. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Best Answers:
    The information that you've provided is quite vague. If you're getting 150 visits per day to your website then, I don't really know what you're concerned about, as this is a very healthy amount of visitors. The big question is how much of it is targeted and what kind of conversion rate will this equate to?

Mark :confused:

shmeeko69, May 24, 2011 IP
  8. santhosh-LB

santhosh-LB Peon

Best Answers:
    submit your site in to stumbleupon website and tweends website- i think u'll get good traffic from these sites.

santhosh-LB, May 24, 2011 IP
  9. amardeep28

amardeep28 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Traffic required more and more social activities these days, Try to start more and more social activities and intract with like minded people. Do think, I am pushing you to just do social activities, also do the off-page activities to get organic as well as direct traffic........

amardeep28, May 24, 2011 IP
  10. iesacademy

iesacademy Peon

Best Answers:
    You can increase traffic to your website using all the seo strategies such social bookmarking submissions, directory and article submissions, forum and blog comments, press release submissions etc..

iesacademy, May 24, 2011 IP
  11. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don’t rely on one or few methods if you are looking for traffic. You need to go for different methods to increase traffic. Since you are in webmaster niche you can participate in webmaster forums. You need to post regularly to get traffic

LinkGenie, May 24, 2011 IP
  12. kailash.jsh

kailash.jsh Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    To get good traffic create accounts on social networking websites and do link wheeling with each other.

kailash.jsh, May 24, 2011 IP
  13. dheeraj.prakash1

dheeraj.prakash1 Member

Best Answers:
    Use best sites for submissions promoting ur site like facebook, twitter, digg, reditt, stumbleupon and many more.....

doing article & blog submission at best sites, you can linkfeed for growing the traffic.

dheeraj.prakash1, May 25, 2011 IP
  14. derrickschwan

derrickschwan Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't try to integrate your campaign with social networking like twitter, Facebook, Freindfeed and some prominent social networking sites.

derrickschwan, May 25, 2011 IP
  15. Catherine86

Catherine86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go with blog commenting and article submission. You can also upload videos and images in most common websites.

Catherine86, May 26, 2011 IP
  16. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    hey participate in usa, uk, australia and out of india based website for submission, they u get good traffic of us people

newlogo, May 26, 2011 IP
  17. property

property Peon

Best Answers:
    do some quality work,i feel above information is more than enough,what ever links you post in a high page rank sites it may help to get more visitors to your site.
    Also do some quality blog,article and create social bookmarking site profile.Try your Best.

property, May 26, 2011 IP