1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get rid of penalty, will this work?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Coldfaun, May 23, 2011.

Is it possible if I delete an entire website (will be deindexed from google), to get rid of penalty?

In the way that I will add some content to it after some months after was taken out from google.

This website received a penalty for doorway pages (some content was deleted from the database resulting pages with no content).

Coldfaun, May 23, 2011 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IMO, if you are removing all the content from the urls which have been already there on the domain alongwith the inner page urls, then I guess it should work. Yes make sure you start updating it with some unique and original content again. Hope it works ;)

China_girl, May 23, 2011 IP
  3. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    No one ever confirmed here that solution but you can try and tell us. But if I were you, I would rather set up new site..

WishBone, May 23, 2011 IP
  4. fireworking

fireworking Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if the website is very new, you could just get away with starting a whole new site to be safe.

fireworking, May 23, 2011 IP
  5. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well. I am SEO professional. But I have not done such a thing. I think it will work. I think penalty exists if site exists.

LinkGenie, May 24, 2011 IP
  6. mixhungama

mixhungama Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, it will not work. You should remove all the content and start from scratch and write unique and quality content then file a reconsideration request and then wait for the response of google webmaster team, it may takes more than 3 weeks to get the response from google wemaster team. You will have to make sure that you do all these steps else you will not able to remove penalty from your site.

mixhungama, May 24, 2011 IP