1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

making changes and looking for affiliate programs

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by KT91, May 23, 2011.

Hi,

I am currently weeding out all my sites that are not or have not made me any money. I am cutting them loose and letting them go. I am not going to keep them around if they are just costing me money.

Now, what I want to do now is sign up for affiliate programs that pay lifetime commissions. After doing this IM thing for over a year now, I think this is the best business model to go with.

So, does anyone know of a list of these programs with lifetime commssions? That would be convenient if anyone does.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

KT

KT91, May 23, 2011 IP
  2. factchecker

factchecker Peon

Best Answers:
    Well of course Amazon should be around forever. That is always stable.

factchecker, May 23, 2011 IP
  3. KT91

KT91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you. That is a good idea, they will certainly be around for a long time and seem to be growing all the time. I seen their ad that they now have paid ads as well. Wow.

The only drawback with them is that their cookie only lasts with the customer for like 24 hours. Very short.

I found one already named something like lifetime commissions...if I find anymore I will let you all know.

KT

KT91, May 24, 2011 IP
  4. chud31

chud31 Member

Best Answers:
    Companies that have a monthly fee often have their own affiliate programs that pay a residule amount each month they stay a member.
    Some examples are aweber and icontact.

chud31, May 24, 2011 IP
  5. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go to lifetime commissions . com Usually health affiliate programs pay the most..

kb24, May 24, 2011 IP