1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How frequently change the content ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by 7dzine, May 20, 2011.

1. arfraser

arfraser Peon

Best Answers:
    Yah, when my blog was in it's early stages I felt like I was accumulating too much. After a couple months there's a lot of stuff there. I think the best thing to do is just keep pushing forward. I suppose eventually there are things that are really old that should be deleted.

arfraser, May 22, 2011 IP
  2. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you must updated your content daily

flanagan, May 22, 2011 IP
  3. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some that say it will and they are some that say it won't but I suspect it will simply be re-evaluated based on the new content and backlinks, but the age of the domain will also be taken into consideration

golfpro1, May 23, 2011 IP
  4. indiarajasthan

indiarajasthan Peon

Best Answers:
    It will effect you site ranking and will depend upon you new site keyword density

indiarajasthan, May 23, 2011 IP
  5. k4sper

k4sper Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not update content on my sites for like 2 weeks and there is no problem with it. If You build static site on unique content You don't have to worry about updates. Just collect backlinks.

k4sper, May 23, 2011 IP
  6. socialmediamarketing01

socialmediamarketing01 Peon

Best Answers:
    No major incident has been taken place except the Panda Update. So follow the updates regularly & change your content accordingly. Don't go for unnecessary changes.

socialmediamarketing01, May 23, 2011 IP
  7. arfraser

arfraser Peon

Best Answers:
    Man, I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off lately. Last week I started selling eBooks too, ha ha. After seeing an ebook on how to make beef jerky I couldn't resist. And when I found out ebayclasssifieds dot com was free, I TOTALLY went berserk! 100 Delicious Jerky Recipes eBook - I have it listed on ebayclassifieds. Well I went crazy and put up like 10 ads for 10 different eBooks right away and they shut me down. They removed all my ads! They didn't agree with how I was classifying the ads. Huh? They didn't like the categories I was using. Everything turned out all right though. They just said that I am a retailer, ha ha. Lol, well they put all my ads back up and they changed all the categories to Retail & merchandise.

eBooks are amazing. You buy one, and then sell the same thing over and over and over. You never have to buy anything anymore. You have an inventory to infinity, haha. I've always pictured myself as a shop owner, lol. I applied at upload dot com and got accepted as a Publisher. My business name is A.R. Fraser. I'm waiting to see if they'll accept my ad for the beef jerky recipe ebook. Upload dot com (upload dot cnet dot com) is part of CNET which is owned by ABC. It's HUGE! Move stars baby, lol. If I could have an ad on CNET it would mean millions and millions of page views per month. OMG! 10 bucks a crack. ebayclassifieds dot com/user/arfraser1 :)

Last edited: May 23, 2011
    arfraser, May 23, 2011 IP
  8. dania1021

dania1021 Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything that I read in the forums on SEO stress the importance of maintaining fresh, new content in your blogs or website. So does that mean two new articles a month or biweekly - I am not sure.

dania1021, May 23, 2011 IP
  9. seocrews

seocrews Peon

Best Answers:
    why did you change your articles?

seocrews, May 23, 2011 IP
  10. Katieholms

Katieholms Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I want to suggest you that it is better to keep on updating your content and make the changes if necessary to maintain your content's quality.You have to update it on the regular bases which can attract more users.This will drive you to higher PR.

Katieholms, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  11. beattrump

beattrump Peon

Best Answers:
    yes this is the best answer you need

beattrump, Jul 13, 2011 IP