1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Message from Google Adsense Team

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by farphp5, May 20, 2011.

I got a message form Goole team
    'Google AdSense ad serving has been disabled to your site'

I am very nervous.Because I have more than 70 sites and I have 5 months income in this account.
    They told me that
    'Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they are seeking.'

To create 70 sites more informative it will take more than 60 days.Within this time they may disable my account.

Now I am planning to serve adsense ad only 10 sites.Is their any way to specify 10 sites out of 70?

I heard about it but cannot find the way do do it. Any suggestion or instruction will be appropriated

farphp5, May 20, 2011 IP
  2. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're the one who put adsense on your sites, you can equally remove the adsense from your sites. And google would have told you exactly which of your 70 sites has the problem, so clean up that ONE site.

Why are you even asking?

RumpledElf, May 20, 2011 IP
  3. puppetguy

puppetguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya, RumpledElf is right. The more sites they find which break their TOS, the sooner they will ban your account. If I were you, and you want to get your money, remove adsense from all those sites now, wait till you get your money and then put adsense back, just to be on the safe side.

puppetguy, May 20, 2011 IP
  4. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    they didn't disable ads on all 70 of your site, did they? if it is a single site they are talking about, just focus on that site and once the site is updated, the ads will start showing

sultanofseo, May 20, 2011 IP
  5. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you got any messages in webmaster tool from google? check it too

gjivan, May 20, 2011 IP
  6. Internet Marketing IQ

Internet Marketing IQ Guest

Best Answers:
    Really? 5 months income. In 5 months you haven't made $100 from 70 sites? Those much be some top notch sites. Look at what you are doing and it will be pretty easy to see why they don't want you as a publisher.

Internet Marketing IQ, May 20, 2011 IP
  7. decodethis

decodethis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are these MFA sites? They sound like it. You might need to try a different advertising system... Adsense is really cracking down on the thin sites out there.

decodethis, May 21, 2011 IP
  8. blogaboutnothin

blogaboutnothin Peon

Best Answers:
    Time to find an alternative way to make money online. Stop putting Google on a pedestal lol.

blogaboutnothin, May 23, 2011 IP