1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Excellent proofreader NEEDED! Native English speakers only!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by bogartkick, May 19, 2011.

Hello!

I need an excellent proofreader to correct all grammatical, spelling and sentence structure mistakes of the articles. I need this to be done in an urgent basis. You need to guarantee me that it will pass Ezine Articles, as I don't have time anymore to edit all by myself. Only NATIVE ENGLISH speakers may apply and proofreading should be done manually (do not use software or tools like WhiteSmoke, SpellChecker or PaperRater) because these ones are also crap.

I will not entertain NON-ENGLISH speakers as I will ignore them. I will pay you through Paypal.

Please send me a quote for 100 words, 500 words, etc. Please PM me only, do not reply in this thread or you will be ignored.

Thanks!

Last edited: May 19, 2011
    bogartkick, May 19, 2011 IP
  2. virgindevils

virgindevils Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am intersted send me the details

virgindevils, May 19, 2011 IP
  3. mirisaamali

mirisaamali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He said not to reply in this thread mate! Read the advert properly for your offer to get accepted.

mirisaamali, May 19, 2011 IP
  4. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is one example of a guy who really deserves to be ignored.

Reasons:

1. He doesn't care about my rules thinking he's a NATIVE ENGLISH speaker. You're from India, and you are considered as NON-NATIVE.
    2. He ignores all of my instructions without reading them all. So you are a disadvantage to me.

Sorry pal, I'm not going to entertain you....even if you PM me!

By the way, I already found someone who knows how to read and follow instructions carefully. Not like this guy.

Thread closed.

bogartkick, May 20, 2011 IP