1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do I Make A Page Of Recommended Reading?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by duzins, Oct 19, 2006.

My husband is a pastor w/a fairly active blog. He wants to be able to have a page that list his reading list or his library (500+ books) along with an affiliate link to each book.

We see these on other blogs but the bloggers' explanations are that 'Amazon does it automatically'. So, either I'm a moron and can't figure this one out (entirely possible), or they are reticent to share their secret.

Any clues would be appreciated.

duzins, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  2. GeneKavner

GeneKavner Peon

Best Answers:
    Duzins,

You should be able to do this using the Amazon aStore from http://aStore.Amazon.com. It's a fairly easy process to add books to your aStore, but with 500 books, it may take a while. Once you are done, the process is easy and the store will be user-friendly and professional.

I led the team that created aStore at Amazon so I would appreciate the feedback on my site below.

Gene Kavner, Former World-Wide Director of Amazon Associates (2005-2006)
    http://Blog.AffiliateBrand.com

GeneKavner, Oct 21, 2006 IP
  3. MarRome

MarRome Peon

Best Answers:
    If it is a wordpress blog, there is a plugin that lets you set-up a amazon library on your blog. The plugin is called Now Reading.

Good Luck

MarRome, Oct 23, 2006 IP
    GTech likes this.
  4. duzins

duzins Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much, both of you. Am sharing this with hubby :)

duzins, Oct 29, 2006 IP