1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Websites/Blogs for Cars/Motorbikes - Cosmetic/Beauty - Finance/Accounting

Discussion in 'Sites' started by xd2, May 18, 2011.

As the title I need a few websites in the following niches:

Cars - Ideally a car review website/blog, but I will also accept anything relating to car finance.
    Motorbikes - Ideally a bike review website/blog, but I will also accept anything relating to finance.

Cosmetic/Beauty - Ideally something related to Cosmetic Dentistry but I will accept good general cosmetic websites or possibly vanity/beauty type sites.

Finance/Accounting - Ideally something relating to Accounting and Accountants but I will consider anything relating to finances.

I will only consider .com, .net and .co.uk (with .com preferred) I would prefer an established or at least indexed website. If the domain is exceptional I will consider it without site.

Please PM me with you websites URL, Asking Price and any additional information you feel is justified. All 3 must be sent in PM so i can make an educated decision on whether to purchase.

Thanks.

Last edited: May 18, 2011
    xd2, May 18, 2011 IP
  2. usama18

usama18 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hello Mate PLease Check www.cars2k.com Very Catchy Domain Nice Looking Blog Greatly Maintained If you Like Please PM me Thanks

usama18, May 18, 2011 IP
  3. xd2

xd2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As mentioned in the post, Please PM me with the site details AND a price so I can review it.

xd2, May 18, 2011 IP
  4. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    RedBaronRides.com - PR2 - I bought it after expired. Was a PR5 or PR6, retained to a PR2

cbusiness, May 18, 2011 IP