1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what do you people think is osama really dead???

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by John Lewis sales, May 5, 2011.

1. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't just post for the sake of it. Did you forget he was a western ally during the cold war? We've known about is illnesses for decades! He worked for our intelligence serves but we didn't know about his health? When one has a fatal disease those around can't help but notice.

You should be naive when the military industrial complex is involved.

BRUm, May 13, 2011 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not question his illness , but since he was a billionaire I think he could have made sure that his condition is under control with relative ease .

ApocalypseXL, May 13, 2011 IP
  3. TravisG

TravisG Peon

Best Answers:
    And that is an old refutation that has already been debunked. Snopes is just a husband and wife team who are vastly over-rated. Their post does not debunk the renunciation of US citizenship claims for Obama, it only states what the specifications are for the action. Federal law says you DO lose your citizenship if you acquire another nationality by an affirmatve act as an adult (Nationality Act of 1940, revised 1952, Section 318(a)).

It turns out Snopes didn't even fact check their entry, as Obama/Barry renewed his Indonesian citizenship when he was grown (as an adult, affirmative act), and did not renounce it as per that country's law in order to claim any other citizenship. So he did lose his US citizenship if he ever had it, thus not qualified to be President, deal with it. More at:

http://obamacrimes.com/?p=1505

Last edited: May 13, 2011
    TravisG, May 13, 2011 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Were you planning on answering my question as to why the better educated and funded enemies of Obama haven't come at him with any of this, or even given it credence? The 9-11 truthers have a better roster, pathetic as it may be.

Obamanation, May 13, 2011 IP
  5. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I've quoted our conversation for you above (in case you can't remember). The Snopes link was actually a response to what you were claiming -- it's saying that a child's US citizenship cannot be renounced solely through the actions of the parents. Because you were claiming ("he became an INDOESIAN Citizen during his childhood (verified by school records from that country), which required revoking any citizenship he had elsewhere...")...

Now, you're going in a different direction and saying that it doesn't refute your claim that "Federal law says you DO lose your citizenship if you acquire another nationality by an affirmatve act as an adult." That wasn't your original claim, nor one that you've presented in this thread until now. So, if your new claim is that Obama renounced his US citizenship as an adult, you should post some proof. (Btw- proof is not usually considered dodgy links to conspiracy sites and YouTube videos). You could send it to FOX news as well, they would probably love to see it.

I think that's an excellent question. :)

Rebecca, May 14, 2011 IP
  6. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nah it's a terminal illness unfortunately to others who have it.

BRUm, May 14, 2011 IP
  7. mygold

mygold Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly I don not knw what is the real news of laden. Some are saying he died and some are saying not.

mygold, May 15, 2011 IP
  8. Lafaso870

Lafaso870 Peon

Best Answers:
    This time seems to be true, because Bin Laden hasn't released any vedio or tape to prove that he is alive...Besides, Pakistan has been revenged by al-Qaeda group...

Lafaso870, May 16, 2011 IP
  9. rexertea

rexertea Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, US never claimed earlier that they have killed Osama. They said they have killed. This time around, US have come up with proof, and even Al Qaida has admitted in its website that Osama bin Laden has been killed.

rexertea, May 16, 2011 IP
  10. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At least read other posts before posting.

Some shady forum with god-knows-who posting on it claiming to be Al-Qaeda is proof? How easy would it be to make a forum with a load of translated Arabic sympathetic to Bin Laden? It would take me about 5 minutes.

Rexertea, where is the proof the white house has put out? The reason why there is controversy over this is because of the complete lack of evidence.

BRUm, May 16, 2011 IP
  11. rexertea

rexertea Active Member

Best Answers:
    Boss, we cannot go to Abbottabad and look for evidence. When the US, and even Pakistani government has admitted that the wives have been caught and they have repeated statements that Osama indeed has been killed, then there is no choice whatsoever, but we have to believe it. If you start looking for the real proof, then I am afraid you will never find them. Moreover, there are other circumstantial evidence that points out the Osama was indeed killed.

Again, the statements are not coming from US alone, as I said Al Qaida has posted in its website, and even Pakistan Taliban had claimed that Osama got killed. As for the controversy part, this controversy will remain even after 50 years. Every major historical killing or an incident for that matter is always accompanied with controversy as a package.

And I must tell you finally, US wants it to remain a controversy. The proof will not go in favor of US government. That is the demand of the situation.

rexertea, May 16, 2011 IP
  12. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I understand what you're saying, but you've missed a large point in my post. I'll repost it:

BRUm, May 19, 2011 IP
  13. poweronics

poweronics Peon

Best Answers:
    Osama may be dead or he may be alive but they way it was projected is totally fake.

poweronics, May 28, 2011 IP
  14. wekop

wekop Peon

Best Answers:
    a statement already in convey officially to the media about the death of Osama bin Laden by the U.S. administration, but not strong enough evidence that Osama bin Laden was dead or still alive. question mark?

wekop, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  15. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Thread title is: what do you people think is osama really dead???

To reply that, yes I think Osama is really really dead, very very dead.

Now I can't be sure that he died from kidney failure or herpes he got from one of his wives, shot by US marines/seals, nor I care.

The Webby, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  16. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    Government never shows any kind of evidence to public about the news to believe. Its good if he is dead so lots of american army soldiers can meet their family who were waiting since so many times.

TonyMarket, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  17. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, Osama's death means nothing for soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq. They're going to be there for a long time. It's a war to be sustained, not necessarily won.

BRUm, Jul 2, 2011 IP