1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Aweber

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Kimmeh, May 6, 2011.

Is it possbile to promote Clickbank products without using Aweber?

I've got enough money for a domain & hosting to promote a product, but I can't afford Aweber which other people have said is crucial.

Kimmeh, May 6, 2011 IP
  2. fruzzlies

fruzzlies Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Kimmeh,

You can try Aweber for your first month for $1, but if you can't afford it you shouldn't get it now.

You can promote CB products without using an autoresponder, but I think what people are trying to tell you when they say it's crucial, is because the "sales are in the list". By using AWeber, your able to build a list of followers who you can provide value to and then when something good comes along, let them know, whether it be CB or another affiliate product. You shouldn't constantly be promoting affiliate products, you should also be providing great information maybe in the form of a newletter once or twice a week with the autoresponder.

You can have a blog or something and place a relevant CB product on your site. As an example, if you know things about back pain and write about back pain in your blog, you could put affiliate links to an ebook that you get at CB.

fruzzlies, May 6, 2011 IP
  3. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some free autoresponders out there.

Or cheaper alternatives to aweber.

IsraeI, May 6, 2011 IP
  4. Kimmeh

Kimmeh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the replys.

I'm a noob at IM, and I don't want to waste money on a domain name to a specific Clickbank product if I need Aweber etc.

Would it be more convenient if I started off with an Amazon product(s)?

If not, what else would you suggest?

I already have two domains which flopped last time which are www.gamerzville.com and www.cataclysmtrailer.com

Any advice on what to do with those?

By the way, I went down the blogging route with those and it was too confusing. I also used Amazon for the cataclysmtrailer website and didn't make any sales . However, I did only had it for a month due to not having money for the next hosting payment.

Kimmeh, May 6, 2011 IP
  5. fruzzlies

fruzzlies Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Kimmeh,

I was just reading your posts on the Warrior Forum as well and I think that they gave you some really great advice on your gamerzville site. You should take that site and run with it. Sounds like you have a great site there that could have great potential for you.

fruzzlies, May 6, 2011 IP
  6. Kimmeh

Kimmeh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm just getting as much opinions as possible before making a concrete choice. :)

Kimmeh, May 6, 2011 IP
  7. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have a look at listwire its a free autoresponder.. havent used it so don't know how good it is..

kb24, May 8, 2011 IP
  8. blogaboutnothin

blogaboutnothin Peon

Best Answers:
    yeaaa just imagine when you have like 100k people in your list... even with 1% of people purchase a clickbank product.. that is A LOT of money!!

blogaboutnothin, May 8, 2011 IP
  9. anwaraa

anwaraa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you have a site, you can easily setup an autoresponder there.

anwaraa, May 9, 2011 IP
  10. stingrays06

stingrays06 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can promote CB products which ever way you want. You can write articles, blog posts, or even design a website around a Clickbank product and then just post a link with your affiliate ID.

The purpose of the autoresponder is to try and capture every visitor who visits your site. This way, you can promote products to them indefinitely and make sales on the back-end.

Hope this helps.

stingrays06, May 15, 2011 IP
  11. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea. you could forget about collecting email addresses, or you could look for one of the free email responders, try aberrer for the fist month and hope you made enough to pay the bill before you have to cancel.

rickmci, May 16, 2011 IP