1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hoplink checkout issue. Please Help

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by 1989zay, May 12, 2011.

Hi i am new to the affiliate marketing and i have a problem on my hands. What i had in mind is that i would promote a product from a website i recreated and I wanted the product to available from my site so when a customer orders now it will take them directly to clickbank checkout and not the vendors website. Instead of them being redirected to the vendors page and then have to again find the order button. I am not trying to take anything away from the vendor i just want to solicit his product at a different approach. I hope im making sense. In short i think the best option would be to have a link to the checkout page and will have my affilate id attached so i will recieve credit for the purchase. I thought that if i went through the hoplink went to the checkout and copied that url i would be able to use that as link to my checkout button so it would direct my customers directly there but it doesnt record my affiliate id when i do that it says [affiliate = none] so i know that its now working. If you guys could help me find a solution so i can basically just cut out the step where the user has to visit the vendors site when they click on the hoplink and instead just goes to the checkout. Thanks i look forward to your response.

1989zay, May 12, 2011 IP
  2. blogaboutnothin

blogaboutnothin Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to do this, then you should contact the vendor first and ask for permission.

blogaboutnothin, May 14, 2011 IP
  3. stingrays06

stingrays06 Peon

Best Answers:
    I know some affiliate networks such as plimus have different affiliate links you use -- either to the sales page, or directly to the checkout page. I don't think this is the case with clickbank. I would try contacting either the vendor or clickbank and try to explain to them what you are trying to do...

Usually though, your best bet with selling affiliate products on Clickbank is just to presell the product, and let the Vendor's sales page take care of the rest.

Hope this helps.

stingrays06, May 15, 2011 IP