1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Radioactive found in Japan products

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by userwords, May 14, 2011.

http://rt.com/news/prime-time/radioactive-japanese-cars-russia/
    Russia already received RADIOACTIVE CARS manufactured in Japan.

But it is more frightening than that. ANY PRODUCT may carry radioactivity, from digital cameras, to music instruments, videocameras, televisions, and any other product.

And it gets worse as Japan manufactures inner components that are sent to other asian countries and assembled inside other products. So even a product manufactured in Thailand may carry a component from Japan.

And most countries ARE NOT TESTING FOR RADIOACTIVITY at all, or just do it randomly.

Ive found a map which shows that manufacturers like yamaha, toyota, sony, nikon, panasonic, and many others have facilites near the disaaster area. And ive read that radioactivity has spred with wind a rain all over Japan anyway.

Would you please read and educate on this real issue and share your view. And please, dont even try to make efforts to save the day for those produts, as this is very serious.

userwords, May 14, 2011 IP
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have a Toyota, it's the best car I've ever owned. :) In your article it says Russia detained the vehicles because the "level of radiation is two times higher than normal." To me, that's not very helpful, as the question should be whether the radiation level is in the safety zone. A certain level of radiation is always normal - it's in the earth, the food and water you drink, from cosmic rays, and the atmosphere.

Rebecca, May 14, 2011 IP
  3. userwords

userwords Peon

Best Answers:
    But this is abnormal and artificial radiation, so levels are not important. There must be no nuclear pollution in any product, and they are exporting all kind of polluted products.

userwords, May 14, 2011 IP
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't agree. Not trying to be argumentative, but quite honestly, I'm just not overly concerned about buying products made in Japan. We are exposed to radiation all the time, it's inevitable. You can't get away from it. I think the important concern, is the level of radiation and whether it's within safety guidelines. Certainly, I don't think it's a bad idea to test products for radiation levels, from Japan or anywhere else. But, for me personally, I would be much more concerned about, for example, higher exposure to radiation by getting medical tests or x-rays.

Rebecca, May 14, 2011 IP
  5. wierdo

wierdo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rebecca's right. Radiation is just one more risk we run by living in today's world.

wierdo, May 14, 2011 IP
  6. userwords

userwords Peon

Best Answers:
    But then we should just let others to increase the number of dangers arounds us for free. Ive posted this in a forum in my country and ppl are very more prone to make something about this. I mean you guys and gals cannot live like sheeps, you must be more selfconcious of your rights, and fight for them. HEALTH IS A RIGHT. And it is over any company, country or person. If you need to bash an economy or a company to protect it, u do it. You must protect yourself and ppl surrounding you from this.

Dont let them make chemical death lottery with you to save their profit. There is not any right to protect profits. All around you is about life, not about companies, or governments, they are secondary and expendable tools.

userwords, May 15, 2011 IP
  7. acetechnologies

acetechnologies Peon

Best Answers:
    We manufacture MONO RAILS with Hoist & Bus Bar systems, Curved track and straight track. Our ranges of Monorails are safe & used frequently.

Some of the features of our Monorails are :

Modern Design
    Safe operation

for more details
    acetechnologies.co

acetechnologies, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  8. bimex

bimex Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for news information..

bimex, Jun 14, 2011 IP